(Topic ID: 231994)

Best multiplayer game with lock stealing?

By joelbob

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lock (resized).jpg
There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

I like the two TNA posts back to back who clearly didn’t read the post

#52 5 years ago

TNA and Fathom are both great at this and 2 excellent games. Not cheap but the 2 best for me.

#53 5 years ago

Rereading the thread title makes me wonder about the best single player game with lock stealing.

#54 5 years ago

You already had the best multiplayer game, lock stealing or no, period. Then sold it because it wasn't fun enough when played single-player...

#55 5 years ago

#space-station has a rockin sound track, kick back, lock stealin, no inlanes happy fun time.

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from PinBallin88:

Absolutely love my HMM its a blast

plus you can steal locked balls w/o even starting true MB.

#57 5 years ago

A fun oddball game is Hi-Score Pool. If you find one and have the room, pick it up if you have friends to play against. The object is to clear the rack of lit pool balls and if you drain the opponent can finish up. It's a fun, cheap, quirky, drinking game for sure.

#58 5 years ago

BK2K, people get so pissed when they lock two and drain and then someone takes them. When the Knight laughs I always picture him pointing at the people who got their locked balls stolen.

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

You already had the best multiplayer game, lock stealing or no, period. Then sold it because it wasn't fun enough when played single-player...

Yes I agree. TNA is the most fun I've had playing with other people. Problem is I can only afford one pin at the moment and I don't have other people to play with the majority of the time. Looking for a "cheaper" multiplayer pin to put beside Hobbit.

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Yes I agree. TNA is the most fun I've had playing with other people. Problem is I can only afford one pin at the moment and I don't have other people to play with the majority of the time. Looking for a "cheaper" multiplayer pin to put beside Hobbit.

Game of Thrones. Lots of staying power for a single player, very fun multiplayer game with all the different strategies it has. No lock stealing, but going first on the game and locking balls first is paramount.

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Game of Thrones. Lots of staying power for a single player, very fun multiplayer game with all the different strategies it has. No lock stealing, but going first on the game and locking balls first is paramount.

Why? It doesn't matter what's in the physical lock.

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

Why? It doesn't matter what's in the physical lock.

If you’re player one, and you lock balls first, your next ball(s) will be fed to the shooter lane so you can take advantage of playfield validation again.

If the next player steps up and there are balls in the lock, when they lock a ball, one will be fed from the lock, not to the shooter lane. So no playfield validation available.

Always be player one on GOT. Haha

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

playfield validation

Until I watched Erik's 8ish hours of #game_of_thrones tutorials I didn't appreciate the playfield validation opportunities on #game_of_thrones

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
Machine - For Sale
Cedar City, UT
9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, CT
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-multiplayer-game-with-lock-stealing/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.