Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 days ago by lint
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Nip It 3 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
image-25 (resized).jpg
8f696536a630ea099ac8b5f3b039912d6b4451c1 (resized).jpg
FB (resized).jpg
image-17 (resized).jpg

#1 10 months ago

So what does everyone think. What is their favorite multi-ball EM?

#2 10 months ago

Fireball

#3 10 months ago

Can you list the choices please? There aren't many I assume.

Of the few that I know, Fireball takes it.

#4 10 months ago

4M BC is fun as well but yeah, the right answer is Fireball

#5 10 months ago

I'm not a huge woodrail fan, but I did enjoy Balls-A-Poppin.

#6 10 months ago

Linked some games for you!

#7 10 months ago

It would have to be a Bally since the others never produced any EM multiballs. WMS Beat the Clock is an exception

#8 10 months ago

Nip - it got to play it recently and really like it.

#9 10 months ago

In my youth, I spent a lot of time in front of #the-wiggler .

#11 10 months ago

I've had Fireball and Capersville but my vote goes to WMS Beat The Clock. The only single player EM with multiball.

#12 10 months ago

I'd say Nip-It. Played majority of them but liked that "grab bar" on Nip It and playing the game sitting in Arnold's was always cool.

#13 10 months ago

Fireball.

#14 10 months ago

This is a real good looking machine as well. I wish mine had been in this condition. Still looking....

image-17 (resized).jpg
#15 10 months ago

I like nip it too. I’ve only played that and fireball a significant amount though.

#16 10 months ago

Gotta be Fireball!

#17 10 months ago

Fireball for the win, plenty going on, that spinning disc is a friend sometimes, but usually makes me cuss.
Like playing Four Million, but do not like its green playfield plastics, would not own one.

#18 10 months ago

Fireball eh?

FB (resized).jpg
#19 10 months ago

Capersville, not a fan of the art, love the game.
Fireball is a good one, not only a piece of art to look at.
Owned a Four Million B.C. for over 10 years, also a good one.

#20 10 months ago

Hi,
I own 3 mutli-ball EM : Fireball, Wiggler (German version) and 4 Million BC.

Considering playing the game : My nb 1 is 4 Million BC / nb 2 : Wiggler / nb 3 : Fireball.

If I'm considering art, Fireball is my number 1, way ahead the 2 others...

#21 10 months ago

Fireball hands down, Balls-A-Poppin has to be second.

#22 10 months ago

I've had a Nip It, Fireball, and 4 M.BC., but traded them off before I went through them. The only multi ball
that I've played was the Star Jet which is set up. Nice looking machine, and playing against someone, it's a
nice player. I haven't gone through the Balls-a-Poppin' yet, so can't rate that one, but I imagine I'll be hanging
onto that regardless of its rating. Pretty unique machine..

#23 10 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

This is a real good looking machine as well. I wish mine had been in this condition. Still looking....[quoted image]

Wow, Im looking too! Looks fun.

8 months later
#24 51 days ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Wow, Im looking too! Looks fun.

I finally picked up a good one, and it doesn't disappoint. Best EM multiball game I have owned or played.
8f696536a630ea099ac8b5f3b039912d6b4451c1 (resized).jpg

#25 51 days ago

I don't think I've ever played nip it. I will have to look for one.

#26 51 days ago

Beat the Clock runs away with it.

#27 51 days ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Beat the Clock runs away with it.

I'm glad we are starting to agree on something! Makes me so happy!

#28 51 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm glad we are starting to agree on something! Makes me so happy!

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

See what I did there? CLOCK...

#29 51 days ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day
See what I did there? CLOCK...

I've got two clocks now. Magic and Beat the. And last night we played all of them, clockwise of course.

#30 50 days ago

I’ve been looking for a beat the clock for a little while now. I had something set up a short time ago but the seller fell through.

#31 50 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I’ve been looking for a beat the clock for a little while now. I had something set up a short time ago but the seller fell through.

It can take a long time, but well worth the wait.

I saw that one come up at the captain's auction locally so planned my whole day around getting it.

It is a great machine so people have a hard time parting with them unlike most EMs that you can always seem to find a copy of.

Be patient and ready to pounce, and don't expect to pay much less than $1500 for a decent copy. I was ready to go higher if need be, but got it for a little over $1300 including fees. I know of some that have gone for under $1000, including my original beater, but I think those days are long gone.

As far as the gameplay, artwork and attention to detail, IMO it is second to none.

#32 50 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

Be patient and ready to pounce, and don't expect to pay much less than $1500 for a decent copy. I was ready to go higher if need be, but got it for a little over $1300 including fees. I know of some that have gone for under $1000, including my original beater, but I think those days are long gone.

I sold mine for way cheap!

#33 50 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

It can take a long time, but well worth the wait

Is this pin, have any similarity to the ABC TV show, with the same name? That was popular in the 1950's.

#34 50 days ago

I would interested in playing balls-a-Poppin. I believe there can be up to 9 balls at once on the PF. They are super rare. I saw one on here for sale once and the guy had no idea what he had. I should have pounced when I had the chance. This pinsider built one from scratch
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/balls-a-poppin-reconstruction

#35 50 days ago

Balls a Poppin comes up for sale once in a while. I recently saw it's sister Bally Circus come up for sale too. Not sure about the gameplay or if it more of a novelty. Beat The Clock is certainly a fast, challenging players game with several ways to win a replay.

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=520

Quoted from Darcy:

Is this pin, have any similarity to the ABC TV show, with the same name? That was popular in the 1950's

I used to watch that in the late 60s or early 70s. Fun show.

Now all I need is a Williams Race the Clock to round out the time keeping trio.

#36 50 days ago

Balls-A-Poppin.

#37 50 days ago

Mad World is one I don’t see come up much. There was one for sale at Pinfest this year.

#38 49 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Mad World is one I don’t see come up much. There was one for sale at Pinfest this year.

I love mine

#39 49 days ago

This game is linked, but I haven't seen anybody comment on it yet. And since I can't remember playing one, I'm not sure how it rates or compares. But it sure is a good looking machine.

image-25 (resized).jpg
#40 49 days ago

I can’t get enough Mad World when I get to play it (there’s one at VFW). But since the extra ball is released into the shooter lane and not the playfield, is it really a ”multi-ball”? Great game, though, and you can’t beat the artwork, IMO.

I had a Big Valley. I liked having multi-ball with 3” flippers, but I eventually found it too repetitive and sold it.

I really like Nip-It, have had one for awhile and it never gets boring.

#41 49 days ago

I’ve only played the Nip-it, so I can’t judge - but with the “ball-agator” and the zipper flippers! It’s a fun game!

#42 48 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I would interested in playing balls-a-Poppin. I believe there can be up to 9 balls at once on the PF. They are super rare. I saw one on here for sale once and the guy had no idea what he had. I should have pounced when I had the chance. This pinsider built one from scratch
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/balls-a-poppin-reconstruction

That’s an amazing feat to build such a complex EM. WOW.

Quoted from o-din:

This game is linked, but I haven't seen anybody comment on it yet. And since I can't remember playing one, I'm not sure how it rates or compares. But it sure is a good looking machine.[quoted image]

Ask Otaku lol

Quoted from o-din:

It can take a long time, but well worth the wait.
I saw that one come up at the captain's auction locally so planned my whole day around getting it.
It is a great machine so people have a hard time parting with them unlike most EMs that you can always seem to find a copy of.
As far as the gameplay, artwork and attention to detail, IMO it is second to none.

You don’t have to wait long https://www.estatesales.net/NC/Rougemont/27572/2331285
Beat The Clock sale for at this auction

#43 48 days ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

You don’t have to wait long https://www.estatesales.net/NC/Rougemont/27572/2331285
Beat The Clock sale for at this auction

Kind of a beat Beat the Clock. Looks like a decent backglass. Wonder what it will go for?

1 (resized).jpg
#44 48 days ago

It is pretty beat. If it was reasonably priced I would probably grab it as a project. However I do have one machine waiting shipment to me. One that I have as an arranged pick up and two I still need to paint. So there’s that...

1 week later
#45 39 days ago

I wish I could have them all one day... Got 4 of em so far.
Balls A Poppin and Circus will probably be very difficult to get!

Nip It 3 (resized).jpg

#46 39 days ago

Fireball is kind of a luck box besides the skill shot, I'd assume BC is the same thing.

I'm picking up a 4 Mill bc AND a Nip It this weekend, I haven't played either as far as I recall so looking forward to checking those out.

#47 39 days ago
Quoted from BallyCrazy:

I wish I could have them all one day... Got 4 of em so far.
Balls A Poppin and Circus will probably be very difficult to get!
[quoted image]

I believe mopar has a Balls-a-Poppin. For the right trade(s) you might be in luck

#48 38 days ago

Wiggler has a ton of interlocked features and my favorite skill shot

#49 38 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

This game is linked, but I haven't seen anybody comment on it yet. And since I can't remember playing one, I'm not sure how it rates or compares. But it sure is a good looking machine.[quoted image]

Star Jet is more fun in head to head play because you can steal the other players trapped balls. You get 50 points for each released ball, which is actually a decent score on this game. That said, once you release a trapped ball, there’s not that much more to shoot for so best bet is to try and re-lock them and re-release for more points. It’s not the most challenging game play, but the graphics on this game make it a top ten game in my collection.

2 weeks later
#50 22 days ago

Big valley!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 45.00
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 21.00
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
Nanuet, NY
2,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Mateo, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 25.00
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 194.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside