2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 333 posts
  • 129 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by girloveswaffles
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 48 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180120_191315 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20170101-142156 (resized).png
    Drive thru (resized).jpg
    roadhouse (resized).jpg
    Bueller (resized).jpg
    anyone (resized).jpg
    Chicago 9 4 16 (resized).jpg
    12157-795 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0970 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1836 (resized).JPG
    1-a-Christmas-Story-quotes (resized).jpg
    ND (resized).jpg
    72204_544414878941592_1308465779_n (resized).jpeg
    Groundhog-Day-4 (resized).jpg
    jgfdrfdryuyrdy (resized).jpg
    200_s (resized).png

There are 333 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.
    #201 2 years ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

Monster Squad.
    Awesome movie. Deserves to be remade. Hopefully not a disaster like some of the other remakes. (Ghostbusters)

No need for a remake - still holds up! And with the "stranger things" crowd suddenly discovering 80s horror, it just needs a rerelease

#202 2 years ago

So many have avoided the obvious.

#203 2 years ago

More people should see that movie. Great Soundtrack as well.

#204 2 years ago

Arnold!
    Where's the NANNY!

#205 2 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

So many have avoided the obvious.
    » YouTube video

I especially like how a list of possible responses comes up on his internal screen and he highlights that one and selects it.

#206 2 years ago
    Quoted from OldSchoolBlood:

Scarface....
    Take your pick, too many good ones to list.

"Say 'ello to my littl' friend"

#207 2 years ago

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"

#208 2 years ago

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!"

"37!"

"Man goes into cage. Cage goes into salsa. Shark's in the salsa. Our shark."

"What do you mean there's no ice? You mean I gotta drink this coffee hot?"

"Cute cat, what's it's name?" "Annoying customer"

"This job would be great if it wasn't for the fucking customers"

Common guys! This movie has a million awesome lines that would kick ass as call outs in a pin and in different video modes!!!

#209 2 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

"Man goes into cage. Cage goes into salsa. Shark's in the salsa. Our shark."

Too funny. I didn't know the shark and the Orca ( boat ) were in the salsa. I thought they were in the Atlantic ocean.

LTG : )

#210 2 years ago

Shark goes into the Salsa. Must be the Mexican version of Jaws.

#211 2 years ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

Shark goes into the Salsa. Must be the Mexican version of Jaws.

Clerks, guys. Meta

#212 2 years ago

Nice beaver!
    Thank you, I just had it stuffed.

Beaver.jpg

#213 2 years ago

Boards don't hit back.

#214 2 years ago

Clerks
    Great Movie.

15 Bucks little man put that sh** in my hand.

My jungle love. O - E - O - E - O

#215 2 years ago

And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer.

Best Movie of all time.

Name It!

#216 2 years ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer.

Best Movie of all time.

Name It!

Die Hard.

#217 2 years ago

Benefits of a classical education.

#218 2 years ago

$_35 (resized).JPG

License (resized).jpg

#219 2 years ago

Brick Top: You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

Sol: Would someone mind telling me, who are you?

Brick Top: And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a p!sshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig sh!t, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Vinny: Well, thank you for that. That's a great weight off me mind. Now, if you wouldn't mind telling me who the f*ck you are, apart from someone who feeds people to pigs of course?

#220 2 years ago

“Smile you son of a…BITCH!” - Chief Brody

big_1471651442_image (resized).jpg

#221 2 years ago
    Quoted from WJxxxx:

Brick Top: You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.
    Sol: Would someone mind telling me, who are you?
    Brick Top: And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a p!sshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig sh!t, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".
    Vinny: Well, thank you for that. That's a great weight off me mind. Now, if you wouldn't mind telling me who the f*ck you are, apart from someone who feeds people to pigs of course?

Lock Stock and two Smoking barrels and Snatch are two of my favorites.

#222 2 years ago

All i need are some cool waves ,some tasty bud and im fine !

#223 2 years ago

200_s (resized).png

#224 2 years ago

Hey......Hey......I told you three times already, the law is on my side. I play cards with JD Shelnut Chief of PO-lice, so kiss my ass ya old bastard.

Randy, you tunin sonofabitch. Get the fuck outta my house ya old buzzard.

Linda, we can't be no normal family when we got this guy living in the garage and coming into the house at 4 in the mornin carryin hammers and shit.

#225 2 years ago

Clark W. Griswold Jr.: Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

jgfdrfdryuyrdy (resized).jpg

#226 2 years ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

Clark W. Griswold Jr.: Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

For the win !!!!

#227 2 years ago

It's no trick to make a lot of money... if all you want is to make a lot of money.

#228 2 years ago

It's the same thing every day, Clean up your room, stand up straight, pick up your feet, take it like a man, be nice to your sister, don't mix beer and wine ever, Oh yeah, don't drive on the railroad tracks.

You want a prediction about the weather? You're asking the wrong Phil. I'm going to give you a prediction about this winter? It's going to be cold, it's going to be dark and it's going to last you for the rest of your lives!

Watch that first step. It's a doozie.

Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today.

Groundhog-Day-4 (resized).jpg

#229 2 years ago

I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars, buddy. A player. Or nothing.

#230 2 years ago

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it...
    But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

#231 2 years ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

"I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. You're gonna have fun, and I'm gonna have fun... We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of your assholes! I must be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy Shit!"

... this too:

Ellen: I honestly don't think you're going to find the Grand Canyon on this road.

Clark: Jesus, it's only the biggest damn hole in the world.

Aunt Edna: Clark, watch your language!

Clark: Make that the second biggest.

#232 2 years ago

Gimme a diablo sandwich and a Dr Pepper and make it fast, I'm in a goddamn hurry!

#234 2 years ago

The perfect twist on "When life gives you lemons . . . "

Persian Emmisary:
    Our arrows will blot out the sun!

Spartan Soldiers reply:
    Then we will fight in the shade.

#235 2 years ago

Most F-bombs in one rant? Certainly has to be up there...

Plane, Trains, and Automobiles

Also gotta love, "That's not a pillow!" quote from the same movie.

#236 2 years ago

"To my big brother George,
    the richest man in town".

#237 2 years ago
    Quoted from rollitover:

"To my big brother George,
    the richest man in town".

Todd Karns toast.

#238 2 years ago

"Wendy? Darling? The LIGHT of my life? I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm just gonna bash your brains in! Bash them right the fuck in!" -Jack Torrence (The Shinning 1980)

#239 2 years ago

After rewatching this classic movie recently, this has become one of my all-time favorites. See if you know it.

"Try the wine!"

#240 2 years ago

"Hurry! Before one of those things kills guy". Galaxy Quest

#241 2 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

See if you know it.

"Try the wine!"

A Clock Work Orange

#242 2 years ago

The outlaw Josie Wales where Josie spits on the guys white suite with tobacco spit while the guy is trying to sell him some BS tonic snake oil. The salesman was telling Josie how good the stuff is. After spitting on him Josie calmly says "How's it on stains"?

#243 2 years ago
    Quoted from bonzo442:

The outlaw Josie Wales

Josey Wales:
    When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.

Lone Watie:
    I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

#244 2 years ago

Great movie ! One of the best....
    "Well you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"

#245 2 years ago

"I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast". "You eat shit for breakfast?". "No".

#246 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Todd Karns toast.

Indeed

#247 2 years ago

Guess the Eastwood movie "you're gonna look awfully funny with that knife up your ass" BADASS

#248 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-DOOD:

Guess the Eastwood movie "you're gonna look awfully funny with that knife up your ass"

High Plains Drifter

#249 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

High Plains Drifter

Correct!

#250 2 years ago

"If you build it, he will come." Field of Dreams

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 19.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    £ 59.00
    Playfield - Other
    PinballToys
    $ 12.95
    $ 248.85
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    $ 28.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 17.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 1,000.00
    Playfields
    Pinball Playfields
    $ 3.50
    Various Other Swag
    UpKick Pinball
    There are 333 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside