(Topic ID: 287509)

Best modern pin if I could only get one

By johnndeanna

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200612_210713 (resized).jpg
    8C596802-FF0E-447B-BA04-42E76F3C9B81 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sulli10.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 3 years ago

Star Wars Prem. I prefer the comic edition. Great integration with the theme. lots of shots, great sounds, some easy /some tough modes. Put in a shaker and pin woofer system to get the best out of the game.

Star Trek premium. Easier game to play than Star Wars. Lots of flow. Good integration with the Theme. great sound also.

Munsters premium. Do not let the haters influence you here. The game as is is a lot of fun

Black Knight premium. Fun game. Great sounds. You are battling the Black Knight and he taunts you. Whats not to love about that.

SS games: Stars and either Flash Gordon or Eight Ball Deluxe.

#34 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

If I had to choose one modern game and I could only have one, it would be GOT premium.

Another good choice. Especially if you like the theme.

#45 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

You eat your pinball machines?
    This is like a desert island question. Save 1, the rest have to go. My favorite game of all time is IJ...but that's not exactly "modern" anymore. If you asked me which pin I own that's made in the last 10 years and I play more than any other, it would have to be STh. But I realize that's not everybody's cup of tea.
    As others have said, it's really tough to tell somebody else what to get because everybody's tastes are different.

Interesting. STh is your most played. I need to play one sometime.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sulli10.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-modern-pin-if-i-could-only-get-one?tu=sulli10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.