Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by timtim
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Picked TRON Pro up a couple weeks ago and immediately started ordering any mod I could find for it. Did the same thing with my TZ and TAF. Got me thinking. What do YOU consider the best mod of all-time, game specific. Let's rule out Color DMD, LED's and any universal mod for the purposes of this discussion.

Pinside has been so negative lately let's have some fun...when we get enough responses I'll add a poll.

My vote goes to the Eli Ramp Light Kit for TRON. What's yours?

Some that come to mind are:

Uncle Fester w/ Light Bulb
    Robby the Robot
    Bill Ung Saucer

end of line

#2 8 years ago

i once shopped out a hula hula for an elderly couple.
    they had taped a postcard from Hawaii directly onto the playfield above the top rollover lanes.

game over.

#3 8 years ago

Bride of pinbot 2.0 is moving up my list quickly. If they finish it off as they say I think it will be the best mod

#4 8 years ago

OP nailed it - Eli's Kit wins in my book.

#5 8 years ago

Have to Give MikeD props for his CFTBL swamp mod...

#6 8 years ago

Judge Dredd's Deadworld Mod!

#7 8 years ago

TZ gumballs. You know a mod is good when you see more games with it than without it.

#8 8 years ago

Tron Arcade mod is up there.

#9 8 years ago

Eli Kit, CV home roms, and Aurich Shadow translite. The original shadow glass is just too awful to look at and Eli's is a must as well. CV without the home roms is rough and plays so much slower.

I owned JD with and without Deadworld mod, it's nice but easy to live without and use the updated Roms instead.

#10 8 years ago

Tron arcade mod, it's way cool and easy to install. Sure Eli ramp kit is amazing but how many people can dedicate four hours to a pinball mod install.

#11 8 years ago

CFTBL Lighted Speaker Panel... Good To Be Dad's JP gate mod..TZ Rocket and Street light by Element 13..

#12 8 years ago

Metal ramp protectors for games like STERN's SM and Iron Man .

#13 8 years ago

i have to say that the new t-rex for JP looks awesome.

and one that's simple that i like is the player piano for TZ cause the original is just a decal on a plastic

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-mod-game-specific-of-all-time and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.