Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by kennywawa
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-30.jpg
    image-923.jpg
    image.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

Just had a killer game. Anyone else got any monsters to share before we (hopefully) get new code?

image-923.jpgimage-923.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image-30.jpgimage-30.jpg
    #2 10 years ago

My best is 164mil.

Some insane person got over 750mil on the METpro at the Pacific Pinball Museum. That's just ridiculous.

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rcade:

My best is 164mil.
    Some insane person got over 750mil on the METpro at the Pacific Pinball Museum. That's just ridiculous.

Woah!! THAT is indeed scary! 'Tis the season!

#4 10 years ago

300m+ on the LE, set up tough with no extra balls.

Pro lends itself to higher scores in my opinion. I don't own one of those though ...

rd.

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

300m+ on the LE, set up tough with no extra balls.
    Pro lends itself to higher scores in my opinion. I don't own one of those though ...
    rd.

Outstanding score. I had 2 extra balls and left one in the mystery scoop.

Very nice score RD.

#6 10 years ago

Mine is like 63 million. On the Pro. Which I own. I weep.

#7 10 years ago

Is that with the outlanes open, and coffin lock set at 5/10/10? If so, then................

#8 10 years ago

My best is like 208mil on 1.22, outlanes stock, 5/10/10

I recently switched to 5/5/5 on the coffin lock so my scores will probably artificially spike in the coming weeks (*fingers crossed for software sometime soon*) Overall the game is significantly more playable... now I can get coffin MB without 40-50 hits to the drain-fest captive ball.

#9 10 years ago

I hit around 237 with factory settings, but that was weeks ago. Without new code, it seems like a lot of work for nothing.

#10 10 years ago

Sorry I should have mentioned that... All factory settings. Out lanes stock.

#11 10 years ago

447,480,670M for the #1 spot on my local MET. I'm chasing a 580m grand champion score. Left out lane is set to easy and the games tilt is a little too loose, which I should learn to abuse more.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-metallica-122-scores-to-date and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.