Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-4_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spider3582.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

What is the best made EM brand in the 3" flipper years. I have all EM Gottliebs and know how to work on them. Self taught with trial and error. I am surprised how well made they are. If I get a Williams or Bally what am I in for . I know this question is a matter of opinion

#3 8 years ago

Yea I had one heck of a time to get all the latch relays working right on a 1972 Grand Slam for the base runners, but it seems like once I get it right on a Gottlieb it stays that way

#8 8 years ago

I love Wedgeheads. Besides game play, no reset after everyball, some of them no bonus countdown which means less steppers ,score reels etc. etc. I enjoy working on them but I'm not a master Pinball mechanic so I have to teach myself which is OK . I learn more every time, but if I have 10 problems 9 will be on the only non-Wedgehead Spirit of 76. I have spent many hrs on each Wedgehead but once I got it they stay that way , and they are well built. I was just curious about other makes. I don't like pointy people but I was thinking of looking for a Bally or Williams that has the pop up disk between the flippers. Played one the other day and liked it but all I know is Gottlieb

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spider3582.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-made-ems?tu=Spider3582 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.