Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by GrueLurks
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GrueLurks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I will be in Portland, ME from 10/22 through 10/26. I see the map shows a few locations to play. Which ones are the standout locations to check out?

My transportation is limited to hotel shuttle, taxi/Uber and public transit.

Also, where can I get some great fresh fried clams in town! Haven't had a real batch since I moved away from Boston in the early 80s!

Staying at the Hilton Garden Airport.

Cheers!

#7 6 years ago

Thanks everyone, looks like Arcadia will be my go to spot. I might try to make it to Comic City on Sunday for the tourney if my flight arrives on time and I get checked in early enough.

Now, about those FRIED CLAMS!

#10 6 years ago

This is mostly a working trip not a vacation unfortunately. I'll have limited time free in the evenings to explore around town but only have the hotel shuttle available to get anywhere in town.

#12 6 years ago

Looks like we'll be hitting Arcadia tomorrow evening. My old friend who lives in town is gonna snatch me up and bring us down there for some pinball fun. Hope to meet some locals!

#14 6 years ago

Arcadia was well worth the visit last night. Nice to meet fellow pinsider Sean. Headed back down there again tonight for a few.

Quoted from ericthehalfb:

Grue, check out Bob's Clam Hut. Awesome fried clams.

Thanks for the suggestion but my transpo is limited to the hotel shuttle bus and not much else!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GrueLurks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-location-in-portland-me?tu=GrueLurks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.