(Topic ID: 335502)

Best iPhone virtual pinball app

By scootss

11 months ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 months ago

I’m interested in playing on my iphone to better learn the rules of real games.

What’s the best virtual pinball app to use to play real games on the phone?

All the posts on this I found are a few years old and I know the market has changed a bit.

Thanks!

#2 11 months ago
    Quoted from scootss:

I’m interested in playing on my iphone to better learn the rules of real games.
    What’s the best virtual pinball app to use to play real games on the phone?
    All the posts on this I found are a few years old and I know the market has changed a bit.
    Thanks!

Currently, at least for learning rules, I have found the Zen Williams app to be the best.

#3 11 months ago

I think zen Williams app is the best for now, sadly it doesn’t appear that they plan to add to their mobile apps. They’re only releasing new games on pc and consoles

#4 11 months ago

On iPhone not a ton of choices for real machines.

Zen Williams app might be it

Pinball arcade had a ton… but the selection you can buy in that app is way down… but stern I think is still in there. No the best physics but I still like it

Pro pinball Timeshock is awesome! Not real machine but fun and worth your time

Zaccaria according to reviews is a broken mess. Bummer

You could go emulator route if you are on android….. there were Williams and gottlieb collections on a few consoles.

Or bring a laptop and run virtual pinball…… which is probably best option for tons of tables

#5 11 months ago

The pinball arcade TPA use to be great, but they really stopped supporting it and the physics went downhill for some reason. Wish they would find somebody else to support it and put out new games.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-iphone-virtual-pinball-app and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.