• Latest reply 10 years ago by Newsom
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20140221_232844.jpg

#1 10 years ago

What is your favorite Hurry Up mode jackpot shot.

My favorite hurry up mode jackpot shot is Gambit in X-Men. Especially now that it is worth up to 15 million if it is hit right off the bat. Before it was just a rewarding shot but only worth up to 3 million if hit right away.

#2 10 years ago

bk2k's hurry up is pretty good. you can do it. you can do it. i also like the point progression.

#3 10 years ago

Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball: 50 million point shot! I haven't done it yet though

#4 10 years ago

Good topic! I'll name PinBot's Solar Value; the new code makes it even better.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from mojozone:

bk2k's hurry up is pretty good. you can do it. you can do it. i also like the point progression.

Indeed. It's very hard to hit the Hurry Up for a full 1M or 1.5M, but it can be done.

#6 10 years ago

Creature from the Black Lagoon : Snack Bar is good. ST:TNG has a good hurry up as well. Least favorite is Gambit on The X-MEN I can not get it for the life of me .

#7 10 years ago

Do or Die is probably my fav.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Spybryon:

Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball: 50 million point shot! I haven't done it yet though

This is too funny, 20 minutes later after posting this I played a few games on Bugs Bunny and the result:

IMG_20140221_232844.jpgIMG_20140221_232844.jpg
#9 10 years ago

Definitely Do or Die!

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Good topic! I'll name PinBot's Solar Value; the new code makes it even better.

I didn't know there was a new code! Thx for the info!
I like taxi as a hurry up jackpot.

#11 10 years ago

I like how you can stack MM's hurry up shot. That's my favorite so far. I like the challenge of trying to get it up to over 20 million points without draining or having it time out. Not easy for me.

#12 10 years ago

Stern Batman bat mobile hurry up is pretty cool - since you can keep increasing it with the right loop before cashing it in. As it gets higher and higher it's a big risk/reward tradeoff deciding if you should cash it in or keep going.

#13 10 years ago

The dark knight is a good one for a hurry up, I enjoy shooting the afm hurry ups

#14 10 years ago

Billion shot in AFM is great.

I also love the Amy hurry-up in Congo.

#15 10 years ago

I like the Stargate hurry-up, for it's essential for getting one of the 2 wizard modes, so it's not an option not to make it during the game . I like that it's not just for points.
A hurry up-multiball where a jackpot is higher if you make the shot quick is always nice too (i.e. TAF).

#16 10 years ago

Stargate, because you need it to complete your gate. Frustrating to hit as well.

#17 10 years ago

Tspp...reverse flippers

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

Creature from the Black Lagoon : Snack Bar is good. ST:TNG has a good hurry up as well. Least favorite is Gambit on The X-MEN I can not get it for the life of me .

Need to add TZ fast lock hurry up . That yields a muti-ball if made.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from PinDescabarian:

My favorite hurry up mode jackpot shot is Gambit in X-Men

How the hell do you make that shot ? I have seen John Borg tutorial . But after shooting up and around Beast lane to upper right flipper held out. It won't hit the left outer POP behind the Wolverine figure I am using white flipper rubbers not stock. Machine seems to be level.

#21 10 years ago

Data East STAR WARS R2D2 runaway is another good one.

#22 10 years ago

IJ dog fight jackpot

#23 10 years ago

Comet:

The 1 million point cycle jump can only be made on the 3rd ball.

If you miss with a limp shot up the ramp, the 1 million is canceled; so you've got to be ready to really make your shot - slop ruins the big buildup you have been working towards.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Billion shot in AFM is great.
I also love the Amy hurry-up in Congo.

My 2nd favorite one.

#25 10 years ago

TSPP Comic Book Guy hurry ups. It's cool because you can stack so many of them together and you also have a hurry up wizard mode which is pretty rare.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that's not a hurry up shot/mode.

Yes, you are right, it's secret stash, got mixed up.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Do or Die is probably my fav.

There is no better hurry up than DoD.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

How the hell do you make that shot ? I have seen John Borg tutorial . But after shooting up and around Beast lane to upper right flipper held out. It won't hit the left outer POP behind the Wolverine figure I am using white flipper rubbers not stock. Machine seems to be level.

I had that problem not too long ago.... I waxed the table including the loop. When the pinball is hit cleanly through the pop bumpers it makes it to the pop every time. I love that shot. Especially when I pull it off.

#29 10 years ago

Is the multiball on T2 a hurry up? To fill the cannon..

That is a fantatic mode. Sadly its the only mode on that pin that is used.

1 week later
#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

Is the multiball on T2 a hurry up? To fill the cannon..
That is a fantatic mode. Sadly its the only mode on that pin that is used.

It is on a timer after the first multiball but after that the real hurry up is the chase loop

#31 10 years ago

The roving 100k special on stars.

It's like a hurry up, because you're probably going to drain within 2 seconds.

#32 10 years ago

Any victory lap shot on any DE machine.

Just the amount of suspense at your fingertips in the lighting and music in the machine is worth it. I especially like the cacophony that DESW makes when you activate the shot.

#33 10 years ago

The 3mil. Hurry up on EATPM of course. This shot is a huge boost to an already unbelievably point- stingy pin,and you pretty much need this shot to get a decent score .

#34 10 years ago

MM has the best hurrups. Stack them as high as you like and cash in at the castle.
Excellent risk/reward.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-hurry-up-mode-jackpot-shot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.