Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by TomT
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Unknown (resized).jpg
    AD8C857F-E251-4F8F-9BC6-722DD0A5923A (resized).jpeg

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Of all the games I've owned, it's got to be Metallica.
    Having to look at that artwork and listen to those songs over and over, day after day, is about as cruel as it gets.

MET has some of the best artwork in all of pinball. Surely you don't really think the artwork is bad on MET do you?

#52 5 years ago

GOTG is quite brutal, especially the outlanes, likes to drain on you just as you have one more shot left in a mode!!

#53 5 years ago

Paragon for quarter muncher.

AC/DC for dollar muncher.

#54 5 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

MET has some of the best artwork in all of pinball. Surely you don't really think the artwork is bad on MET do you?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder for sure. Plus it almost seems like too close a copy of another artist's style. But it's not the first time that has happened.

Unknown (resized).jpgUnknown (resized).jpg
    #55 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Of all the games I've owned, it's got to be Metallica.
    Having to look at that artwork and listen to those songs over and over, day after day, is about as cruel as it gets.

I do sincerely hate that artist's work. Not sure why Stern went back to him again and again...

#56 5 years ago
    Quoted from UNCgump:

I do sincerely hate that artist's work. Not sure why Stern went back to him again and again...

Perhaps they don't have to pay him too much.

#57 5 years ago

Interflip Dragon on 3 ball. Youll be lucky to get an average game to last more than 30 seconds. But when you do its magical.

#58 5 years ago

Black Hole, Sorcerer because it mocks me. BSD of course with it's mocking and as I call it, a love hate relation ship.

#59 5 years ago

STTNG outlanes has got to be the worst. Has anyone figured out any kind of nudging technique to minimize balls going to the outlanes?

#60 5 years ago

Kevmad,remove your tilt bob

#62 5 years ago

Yes, Paragon and Flash Gordon but don't forget about Future Spa and Harlem Globetrotters.

Also, Nugent and Quicksilver.

I also agree with Black Hole. That game can be set up evil.

Agree with Iron Man and DW already mentioned.

#63 5 years ago

#paragon would be up there in my rankings for this.

#64 5 years ago

FG and BSD both are cruel games but to me BSD is much more addictive its like a drug dealer gives you just enough of a taste to keep you coming back for more abuse.

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-horribly-cruel-game/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.