(Topic ID: 250952)

Best Hamburger Chain --- Take the Poll.........

By pindome

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 405 posts
  • 165 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Envy-Me
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Best Hamburger Chain --- Take the Poll.........”

• In and Out 178 votes
      29%
    • Smash Burger 26 votes
      4%
    • White Castle 27 votes
      4%
    • Carls Jr. 11 votes
      2%
    • Five Guys 217 votes
      35%
    • Wendy's 43 votes
      7%
    • Fat Burger 15 votes
      2%
    • Steak and Shake 27 votes
      4%
    • Shake Shack 46 votes
      7%
    • McDonalds 25 votes
      4%
    • Hamburger Habit 7 votes
      1%

(622 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Wendy (resized).jpeg
    2EDF5BF1-707F-4378-A563-9542D01149C6 (resized).jpeg
    029F8924-F119-48F8-B4A4-0D9D89B612ED (resized).jpeg
    06F892C6-3741-4EE5-B0C9-3543EA8D7A39 (resized).jpeg
    B1793FE2-A734-4CF8-93E7-36BE7D06F717 (resized).jpeg
    shake shack (resized).png
    3D656E92-8282-4693-B7B3-45AB8B445C6B (resized).jpeg
    D28FCA61-6CB6-45B9-9C69-C98B69459676 (resized).png
    04188-36 DIG Silo - PretzelBaconKing_500x540_CR.png
    Screenshot_20190920-220032_Maps (resized).jpg
    041116_monsterTB.grid-6x2 (resized).jpg
    carls (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    goooooood-burger (resized).jpg
    20190911_153857 (resized).jpg
    download (4) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#186 4 years ago

How the hell is Five Guys leading this...

F'ing salty as hell, and I'm talking about their meat, not my attitude. Overpriced too.

#199 4 years ago
    Quoted from wtuttle:

I know they have limited US operations.

Really? There's one about 3 miles from my house in Dallas.... it's a shared split with a Long John Silvers, but they've been around here for as long as I can remember. A bit scarce these days, but hanging on with LJS.

#206 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

so good you’ll want to smash it in your pie hole

Or so bad that I want to smash my face in with a brick for paying for it in the first place, which is exactly how I feel about Scheisse....err..Smashburger. Really gotta +1 that comment up there...as much as I do like In and Out, this really is more "which shit do you prefer when you're backed into a corner" more than "Which of these are actually GOOD?"

And on record as a native and still Texan...let me just say...Whataburger is way, way overhyped. It's great that the food always comes out hot (except fried pies. Good luck with that.) and fresh, and the burgers are FREAKIN' HUGE....but really at the end of the day, it's still the same old thing you could make at home. Whataburger to me shines more brightly with their other offerings aside from straight burgers. Oddly, one of the best things they have is just a condiment....spicy ketchup. But their burgers either tend to be on the "ridiculously fatty, dripping, and awesome" or "dry as shoe leather" depending on the location, and I've very rarely ever seen a middle ground. And they're *extra terribad* when they're dry and overcooked.

#248 4 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Braum's for lunch but there burgers are just so-so. I go for the Ice cream sundaes. The best in the Southern Midwest.

Spot on. Food at Braums is.......put it this way. If I want the greasiest, fattiest hamburger? That's the only time I ever get a burger there. I avoid all other food on their menu. But yeah, the ice cream is great. It's the only place I have that I can order...

A PEPPERMINT MALT. Yes, seriously. Word to any food place...you want my business? 1: Have malts, not just shakes...it's just some powder to add, guys. 2: Peppermint ice cream. The good kind. Not that pink trash with no mints in it.

#250 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

Not trying to be pretentious, but some you guys must be huge if you are eating this stuff as frequently as indicated in some of these posts.
    I’ve been conscious of eating relatively healthy over the last couple of years and I’m still a bit of a lard ass.

Why is that even any of your concern?

#267 4 years ago
    Quoted from VectorGamer:

The only thing I ever get from Wendy's is the spicy chicken sandwich.

Sour cream and chives baked potato, a large chili. Mash up potato, put chili on that thing, then the sour cream.

Quoted from Calfdemon:

In N Out will put chopped chilis on your burger if you ask.

Really? That's pretty funny since they literally have no other use for them than if someone asks for them specifically.... o_O

#272 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

Good point.
    I guess I somewhat envy you guys. My wife and kids are always busting my chops with respect to my diet.

I mean....maybe take that as a sign instead of a curse? My entire extended family pretty much has had a heart attack. You think I'm very careful about what I eat? Not at all, but I'm a nihilist.

#275 4 years ago

Ugh. Cane's has exploded here in the last 5 years. They're freakin' EVERYWHERE around me. Like seriously guys, we don't need 10 of you within a 5 mile radius.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-hamburger-chain-take-the-poll?tu=Frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.