Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Darkwing
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220226_133732 (resized).jpg
    #1 1 year ago

Hi, can anyone recommend some of their favorite mods for a Godzilla pro model. Open to all ideas.

#3 1 year ago

I know there’s nothing close to the collapsing building and bridge but is there a next best thing?

#4 1 year ago

Diddys Bridge mod
    Diddys Neagle building
    Diddys Tesla towers
    Diddys Building mod
    Shaker Motor

Those all add some depth to the environment and really help with immersion.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1310-diddy-s-pinball-mods-/all

#5 1 year ago

Yes go for the art blades. What about invisible glass?

#6 1 year ago

Does the glass really make a difference?

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from NEW-B:

Diddys Bridge mod
    Diddys Neagle building
    Diddys Tesla towers
    Diddys Building mod
    Shaker Motor
    Those all add some depth to the environment and really help with immersion.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1310-diddy-s-pinball-mods-/all

Yep - I don't have the Neagle building, but the rest of TDiddy's mods are great additions, imo. Tesla towers in particular are probably tops. I don't think you can get the Tdiddy signature building anymore either, but Mezel mods has a decent building instead.

I also really like Sleal16s UFO mod. Just added clear pop bumper base/skirt parts on mine, which I really like as well.

I also added a Neca GZ figure (GZ vs Mothra version) which looks great, and a Bandai Mecha figure I got used off ebay, but I think pinball life is selling the same basic figure. I don't like the arm pose on this Mecha figure, but anything beats the shrinky-dink plastic...

Not the greatest pic, cannot really see the ufo and was before the clear pop base parts, but it's all I had handy;
    20220226_133732 (resized).jpg20220226_133732 (resized).jpg

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from acupunk12:

Yes! I like it more than I thought I would.

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from acupunk12:

Totally depends on your setup

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinKopf:

Yep - I don't have the Neagle building, but the rest of TDiddy's mods are great additions, imo. Tesla towers in particular are probably tops. I don't think you can get the Tdiddy signature building anymore either, but Mezel mods has a decent building instead.
    I also really like Sleal16s UFO mod. Just added clear pop bumper base/skirt parts on mine, which I really like as well.
    I also added a Neca GZ figure (GZ vs Mothra version) which looks great, and a Bandai Mecha figure I got used off ebay, but I think pinball life is selling the same basic figure. I don't like the arm pose on this Mecha figure, but anything beats the shrinky-dink plastic...
    Not the greatest pic, cannot really see the ufo and was before the clear pop base parts, but it's all I had handy;
    [quoted image]

Those mods look really nice. Now after all is said and done, are you glad you got the pro? Seems like after a while you can spend enough on mods to buy a premium . I don’t want to end up going overboard. Besides replacing the shrinky dinks, what would you say are your most significant mods?

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from acupunk12:

Those mods look really nice. Now after all is said and done, are you glad you got the pro? Seems like after a while you can spend enough on mods to buy a premium . I don’t want to end up going overboard. Besides replacing the shrinky dinks, what would you say are your most significant mods?

I mod pins, both pro and premium. Just remove that part from the equation. They’re fun and it’s a hobby. Like the second post already said, replacing the flat plastics and putting in art blades (or mirror if that’s your jam) is a great starting place.

My fave mod was the headphone jack so I can crank it without pissing off the neighbors

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-gz-pro-mods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.