(Topic ID: 194036)

Best game for a newbie

By Jaws72

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonesjb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 6 years ago

The Shadow
World Cup Soccer
Congo

#39 6 years ago

Jaws72 what is your budget?

#54 6 years ago

Lots of people chipping with great advice in to help the topic creator, it'd be nice to get some sort of response/feedback.

#71 6 years ago

Maybe he got his answers, and he's in and out!? Passing through Pinside like the wind.

#75 6 years ago
Quoted from Jaws72:

I was looking at around 2000 or less. Have some background with pc repair. I have been to Pinfest in Allentown a few years. I would really like pinbot, but unable to find.
I went and looked at an F14 Tomcat, and am going to look at a Jurassic Park. If I can swing both for under 3500, is this good? The F14 is 1400, works, but needs just a little work(light out, flipper sticks, missing spinner) .
Are both of these reliable machines? What are your thoughts? Thanks to everyone for their input.

Would you be open for a B grade pin for $3,000-$3,500? Like Congo, Getaway, Shadow or World Cup Soccer?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball
Decorations
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonesjb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-game-for-a-newbie?tu=jonesjb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.