(Topic ID: 215945)

Best game for 6k

By Jkush18

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

What do you think is the best game around 6k.

#2 5 years ago

a HUO TWD Premium

#3 5 years ago

Damn, you have 3 Richie Sterns, 2 Borg Sterns, and a TNA. If I had that collection, I'd personally go for something with a very different layout just to mix things up, sort of like TNA did for you. I like the TWD Prem idea above, and I'd also suggest TSPP or some Lawlor titles like RBION or FG, and have some money left over for a cheap pin to boot.

#5 5 years ago

GOTG Pro. $5,400. Code updates out the wazoo and continuing.

#6 5 years ago

Hobbit

#7 5 years ago

Metallica premium.

#8 5 years ago

An 8K game.

#9 5 years ago

Hobbit at 6K...where?
    -Mike

#10 5 years ago

A guy in Chicago had one for that price within a few weeks ago. I've seen others maybe a little over 6k.

Seems crazy since I love the game.

#12 5 years ago

On your wishlist I'd think the TWD also. I own a pro and like it a lot. I like @yoku2una idea of something different. LOTR and TSPP could be a nice change up and very nice ones would be in your budget. Also, think Metallica. Proven winner and easily in budget.

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Hobbit at 6K...where?
    -Mike

I can definitely get approval from the wife to buy one at 6k, so I'd love to know too!

#14 5 years ago

Jurassic Park + WCS94

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Hobbit at 6K...where?
    -Mike

Will be closer to or at $7k for average HUO pricing, some have been found for $6500, one just sold on here for $7k. Depends on condition, location, if it has all fixes, etc. If anyone is in the market for an HUO Hobbit I would buy one now as once the big code update drops that is changing / adding a bunch of things I expect the value to go up a bit, as often happens with games once the code is completed (Metallica, Star Trek as examples).

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Damn, you have 3 Richie Sterns, 2 Borg Sterns, and a TNA. If I had that collection, I'd personally go for something with a very different layout just to mix things up, sort of like TNA did for you. I like the TWD Prem idea above, and I'd also suggest TSPP or some Lawlor titles like RBION or FG, and have some money left over for a cheap pin to boot.

Unfortunately I have to route those. It’s also a hard decision since since it won’t be earning.

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from Raincity:

I can definitely get approval from the wife to buy one at 6k, so I'd love to know too!

Ok so check Chicago traders and sellers club.
    Page 118 numbers 5870 & 5878

Seemed like an awesome deal to me. Not I would even sell mine.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-game-for-6k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.