12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Gexchange
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider v8torino.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Well it's been 18 days since I had surgery to repair my torn right biceps tendon.So earlier this week I got my arm brace removed and had the stitches removed.I am feeling pretty good,except my dang right arm hurts alot
    I set up with JJ to go to The Game Exchange today to pick up the flyers he set aside for me,free flyers from JJ and I live in his hometown,sure I'll go pick them up.
    Best part of the day came when JJ said I BETTER play a few games of their AC/DC Pro-that was on display and for sale-(I did not buy it,but was tempted to get out the Visa card) My arm hurts,but I could manage to play a few games )
    My take on AC/DC was an -A- on the machine,fast game play,I like the music,hitting the bell target is awesome,the cannon is so-so and I really liked the right flipper shot that sent the ball for a cool complete loop around the back of the playfield.
    JJ has some GREAT pricing on this game for Pinsiders-call him,you will be surprised.He also mentioned that he could do some creative financing if needed.(Layaway Plan,That everybody agrees to,is how I took it)That's between you and him.
    So to keep this afternoon from being an AC/DC overload,I managed to play a few of The
    Game Exchanges---LE machines that they limit the plays on,I did a few games each on these beautiful machines and enjoyed the game play as well.I also bought some #47 light bulbs.
    I am a very average dude,playing LE games that are generally out of my league or finances.I have a couple of almost 20 yr. old nice machines,so these basically new machines were a treat and I was told to come back anytime.
    The LE's I played were Transformers,Avatar and Rolling Stones.
    So that's how I spent my Friday afternoon,what about the rest of you?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider v8torino.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-friday-in-3-weeksthanks-to-game-exchange-of-denver?tu=v8torino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.