(Topic ID: 48570)

Best DMD machine in $1500-2000 range?

By AnthonyM88

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

There are 135 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 10 years ago

What are your guys opinions on Baywatch vs JP?

I have some leads on these two machines and just wondering which one you guys like better specifically between these two

#102 10 years ago
Quoted from AnthonyM88:

What are your guys opinions on Baywatch vs JP?

JP for me on that one. I playeda little of Baywatch when it came out and it seemed horrible. Gets a little more love now, but I'm not a fan of Sega.

#103 10 years ago

I am really looking hard at baywatch and JP.

Just also came across a Corvette. Anyone have anything good to say about this machine?

#104 10 years ago

Corvette > Baywatch > JP
Imo

#105 10 years ago
Quoted from AnthonyM88:

I am really looking hard at Baywatch and JP.
Just also came across a Corvette. Anyone have anything good to say about this machine?

I think Corvette usually goes for about $500 more than that in average condition. I believe it's thought of reasonably highly, though I've not played it myself.

#106 10 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

I think Corvette usually goes for about $500 more than that in average condition. I believe it's thought of reasonably highly, though I've not played it myself.

I found one I can probably bargain down to about 1800 that was once a container pin, cleaned up and restored the pf (looks like the pf is an 8/10) but the cab itself is HIDEOUS! Someone tried their own paint job, and it is absolute garbage. I would either have to decal it, or live with it.

#107 10 years ago
Quoted from AnthonyM88:

Corvette is hit or miss. I remember having fun playing it when it came out...but played it the other day it seems a little....I don't know, cheap? Not the best looking thing but that's to be assumed with a corvette name on it.

#108 10 years ago

Yeah I am narrowing down my choice to JP. I am really loving this machine the more and more I look into it. I am going to play it sometime this week, and maybe make a purchase sometime soon

#109 10 years ago

Meh, Corvette is not that great of a playing game to me and probably goes for a lot more $ than the other two.

Baywatch is a great player if you can get past the theme and music. PF layout and shot selection is amazing. Jurassic Park is a great game too. Baywatch is probably cheaper tho. A few years back I picked up a nice one that needed some work well below $1000.

#110 10 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

Baywatch is probably cheaper tho. A few years back I picked up a nice one that needed some work well below $1000.

Really? It seems as though the average price is at around 1500-2000 now. The guy I am buying it from is pretty big in the pinball community here in Toronto, and he has restored it and says it is in really great condition. What are the prices for a really good condition for this game?

#111 10 years ago

I have a BW on the market in pretty good condition for $1500. I haven't seen any in the Midwest go for over$2k, but that's a long way from you.

1 week later
#112 10 years ago

Wwf royal rumble...it's time to rumbleeeeeee!

#113 10 years ago

I say JP a few years ago, it's tough to find one for under $2k now..

#114 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

With the way we have been pricing our sales lately, are there ANY DMD pin left under $2k?

I'll sell ya my big hurt for under 2k

#115 10 years ago

HS2 is such a great bang for the buck and Indy 500 I also feel is a fun pin both for under $2K. T2 is also a fun pin for under $2K. I have owned all 3 and feel you would enjoy any of them but if I had to choose one it would be HS2. Great flow and a fun pin and truly I have no clue why it is so cheap !!

#116 10 years ago

Mary Shelly's Frankenstein. All the modes require shots all over the playfield. Good multiball modes, great music, sounds and call outs. Decent graphics. Challenging gameplay. One of the best multiball starts that I have seen. Good DMD animations.

#117 10 years ago
Quoted from johnnyfive:

I'll sell ya my Big Hurt for under 2k

How much under 2K?????

#118 10 years ago

Most won't agree, but in this price range, I'll throw Gladiators and Twister out there.

#119 10 years ago

If you can get a nice Big Hurt at that price- win.

#121 10 years ago

JackBot and WWFRR!

#122 10 years ago

In the event anyone is looking for a JackBot, I am looking to trade mie for a TFTC, as I am just looking to rotate we title in to lineup

--Ed LI NY

#123 10 years ago

Nascar, all day

#124 10 years ago

unless i missed some posts, there is only one mention of WPT. IMHO, one of the best games, not even considering price (i got mine for $1900). cant stop playing it, adding to it, etc etc. thought I was going to buy it, fix it, "perdy it up" and sell it.....never parting with it now. unless the theme is a complete turn off and "flow" is vitally important, it is worth a consideration.

#125 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

I say JP a few years ago, it's tough to find one for under $2k now..

I got mine for $1800 a week ago People just have to be patient, and also get a little lucky.

#126 10 years ago

I also second MSF Frankenstein. I've got it and JP both, and although they have very similar layouts, they play totally different. I have people come over and prefer Frankenstein to the Spiderman sitting right beside it. I just put in LEDs and love the light show now when you hit the 6 or 5 ball multiball.

#127 10 years ago
Quoted from AnthonyM88:

I got mine for $1800 a week ago People just have to be patient, and also get a little lucky.

Yeah I bought mine for $1,700 last year.. But it seems to keep going up.

#128 10 years ago

I kind of built my collection around this kind of budget.There are some great titles as most have talked about. For me FT was my fav pickup at 1900. I don't have my JM working properly yet. JD is a poor mans widebody, tons of modes and a supergame to boot

#129 10 years ago

Demolition Man is a great pin too, along with JP...

#130 10 years ago

I wish I could find a DM for the 1500-2000 range. Here, one is for sale for 3000.

#131 10 years ago

Have you considered Tommy or Stargate?

#132 10 years ago

Came in here to post this. The game ROCKS...

#133 10 years ago

bram strokers dracula
world cup soccer 94

#134 10 years ago

Johnny Mnemonic is the most under-rated pin of all time!

#135 10 years ago

I take delivery of a LAH on Monday in that price range. We'll see.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
Machine - For Sale
Tacoma, WA
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fontana, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Atlanta, GA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

There are 135 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-dmd-machine-in-1500-2000-range/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.