2012-05-04_19.08.55.jpg
2012-05-04_17.14.01.jpg
chaz-bono-1-300.jpg
f277af7db830d2b99032428f65e85712.jpg
photo(3).JPG
photo(8).JPG
ACDC_Pro_Right.JPG
ACDCPRem.jpg
There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

And.......my day has in fact come!
I am very happy to say that I was able to trade my X-Men Magneto for an AC/DC Premium and so far I could not *possibly* be any happier!
The pin is just incredible. The new code takes it over the top. I can't stop playing it. BUTTERY SMOOTH and the contrast in feel of the shots to XM is dramatic.
AC/DC's is super fast, super smooth, with superb flow, great rules, and good risk/reward strategies. It suits my style of play to a "T".
The new color changing LEDs for the inserts are way cool. Gotta love the pink inserts for Whole Lotta Rosie!
I've played AC/DC a fair amount before and already know how much I loved it.......but getting it home and with the new code.......just amazing.
I wanted to post this here because I had the same feeling: Best decision I've made in a long time, and happy to move on from X-Men which just wasn't for me.
This pin will not be leaving any time soon, I can guarantee it!

Just got mine Friday and love it. Been playing all weekend. Kids and wife love it too. Put in under cabinet flashers and with the play field light show, it's pretty awesome.

#102 11 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Both acdc pro and premium are good for there price point.
I also just bought stern metal cabinet decal protectors for my Pro.
My Premium was very clear.

That pic looks like all of the early Premium/LE's, if you saw one of the new windows you'd definitely think that's cloudy in comparison.

But like I've been saying, I wouldn't scoff at a LE or early premium, I just wouldn't buy one NIB when I can get a clear window one for the NIB price.

#103 11 years ago
Quoted from DrainO:

Good for you. I'm hoping to get an XMLE at a decent price here in a month or two

Yes, because 5 or 6 people "dumping" it means everyone is going to lol....but I wish you luck!

#104 11 years ago

My Premium was very clear. Was very happy with it. It had a nice layer of clearcoat which was more important to me. With LEDs on it looked like glass. People are over reacting and being OCD.

Game is a beast.

2012-05-04_17.14.01.jpg2012-05-04_17.14.01.jpg 2012-05-04_19.08.55.jpg2012-05-04_19.08.55.jpg 2012-05-04_21.12.23.jpg2012-05-04_21.12.23.jpg

#105 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yes, because 5 or 6 people "dumping" it means everyone is going to lol....but I wish you luck!

Is that what I said? Just commenting on wanting the game he just sold. Why such an ass about it?

#106 11 years ago
Quoted from DrainO:

Is that what I said? Just commenting on wanting the game he just sold. Why such an ass about it?

Oh, thanks for the insult...what is this, RGP?

#107 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Oh, thanks for the insult...what is this, RGP?

That's fine. I was insulted by the leap in logic you took with my post.

#108 11 years ago

People are not over reacting. I called this chemical burn weeks before they even where released to the public. The new ones are CRYSTAL CLEAR.

In the end ,when people sell these years from now it will be a price advantage for sure towards the later clear ones. Just like the Tron 3d trans. Anything to lower the price on a pin. Not one person saying it does not matter can look someone in the eye and say you wouldn't use it as a barging point if you had two to choose from. I dont care if its only a 100 bucks off the price its gonna make a difference. Maybe not so much on the ltbr and bib because there is no alternative choice but on the premium you bet it will.

#109 11 years ago

You

Quoted from AkumaZeto:People are not over reacting. I called this chemical burn weeks before they even where released to the public. The new ones are CRYSTAL CLEAR.
In the end ,when people sell these years from now it will be a price advantage for sure towards the later clear ones. Just like the Tron 3d trans. Anything to lower the price on a pin. Not one person saying it does not matter can look someone in the eye and say you wouldn't use it as a barging point if you had two to choose from. I dont care if its only a 100 bucks off the price its gonna make a difference. Maybe not so much on the ltbr and bib because there is no alternative choice but on the premium you bet it will.

Your right about the LE's as there no choice but time will tell.

Peter

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Williamsburg, VA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 12.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, IL
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 109 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-decision-ive-made-in-a-long-time-acdc/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.