• AC/DC premium 24 votes
    41%
  • Star Trek premium 20 votes
    34%
  • Star Wars premium 15 votes
    25%

(59 votes)

#1 1 year ago

In a one pin home environment what do you choose - AC/DC premium / Star Trek premium / Star Wars premium - I thought AC/DC was my favorite but after having Star Trek it's the better game to me haven't had the opportunity to play Star Wars yet what's everyone's choice for the best of the three?

#2 1 year ago

1)AcDc premium
2)SM
3)ST

Haven't played SW yet, GOT have not formed an option.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from tron1969:

In a one pin home environment what do you choose - AC/DC premium / Star Trek premium / Star Wars premium - I thought AC/DC was my favorite but after having Star Trek it's the better game to me haven't had the opportunity to play Star Wars yet what's everyone's choice for the best of the three?

If you like Star Trek more than AC/DC, I say get Spider-Man. You're gonna hate SW imo. It's similar to GOT.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from tron1969:

My personal ranking, having owned Star Trek Premium, still own ACDC Premium, and having played Star Wars:

1. ACDC
2. Star Trek
3. Get something else like Spider-Man
4. Star Wars

#6 1 year ago

Getaway. *It must be current, there's one flashing attract mode at me from across the room right now*

Haven't played SW.
Star Trek is enjoyable, a little on the easy side, but I would totally love to own one.
ACDC... kind of meh. I think it might be a title that fans of the band love, but if you're not into the band there's no attraction.

#7 1 year ago

AC/DC is tried and true everyone loves it...but it is not a mode based game very much strategy and scoring .

Star Wars is new so can't recommend it over AC/DC ... but if you like modes it's got a lot! I like it a lot but jury still out .

Star Trek, owned it but gets very repetitive in my opinion .

Main difference is the code AC/DC you have the master Lyman, SW Dwight who writes great code but never seems to put the final polish , and Star Trek I believe was mostly Lonnie and then they cleaned it up but it's still very Lonnie ... not a fan.

#8 1 year ago

I like SR pins and have owned a few over the years. I cannot get into AC/DC though. Don't understand all the love for it. I have no experience on ST.

If I were you, try and find a Star Wars and try it out a few different times. I have access to an SW Pro and really like the shots. They feel right to me. The big display is new and different and a nice change from the DMDs.

My favorite game of all is WPT (yay, SR) and I don't even like poker. So theme and artwork don't make the pin for me...the feel and flow do.

Good luck with your decision.

#9 1 year ago

It's not even a contest, AC/DC is the most complete package out of any of his more current games.

Put down another vote for WPT though.

#10 1 year ago

ac/dc for sure. BK2K will always rule though.

#11 1 year ago

I own st and sm both are great but sm is my favorite st not far behind.

The limited plays on ac dc just not my cup of tea also one of the banned titles in my household (along with twd,bsd,)
Just played sw last 2 days I like it but to soon to make a decision.

#12 1 year ago

Spider-Man gets my vote.

#13 1 year ago

Here's my ranking:
1. Lyman

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Barrie, ON
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 7,199.95
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside