3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 704 posts
  • 250 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by BigT
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 106 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4047 (resized).JPG
IMG_4048 (resized).JPG
IMG_1823 (resized).JPG
IMG_1822 (resized).JPG
Jon Anderson (resized).jpg
The-Adolescents-Musink-2018-www.loyalphoto.com-meg-burcina_-8 (resized).jpg
f8fc730eabfcf3fe8b0e832faf853c39--ontario-california-california-history (resized).jpg
C4EB905B-6279-47F5-B147-8CEFA7D2AE2B (resized).jpeg
20171006_220806 (resized).jpg
20171006_222020 (resized).jpg
s-l225 (resized).jpg
MPW-16403 (resized).jpg
both (resized).png
Nirvana (resized).jpg
Axis - It's A Circus World (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jhanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#106 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The worst concerts I saw were Aerosmith and The Plasmatics. Seperatelly. But at least Wendy-O tried.

I saw Aerosmith in about 1978.They sucked so bad you could barely tell which song they were playing.I think they were really fucked up.

#107 3 years ago

Best concerts would be,Black Sabbath in 2013. Black Sabbath this year and Steve Miller Book of Dreams tour in the 70's.Alan Parsons Project was fantastic also. Last one was Styx in Wendover,Nv this year.They were great.

#109 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Amen, brother. I saw the Night in the Ruts tour when they were at the peak of their drug use. Falling all over the stage...it was pathetic.

That was a cover band. No Dennis DeYoung, no Styx. Likewise, no Lou Gramm, no Foreigner. And Queen was a bullshit band with those other singers...especially Adam Lambert.

I would love it if Dennis was with them but I like Tommy Shaw more than him any way

#114 3 years ago

In the late 70's I saw Blue Oyster cult.My ears were ring'in for days.Good concert though.

#121 3 years ago

When our family went on vacation in Orlando my 15 year old son talked me into going to the Warped Tour.I was 52 at the time and had to have been the oldest guy there.I was 5 feet from the stage in the mosh pit slamming into kids and having a great time.There were people throwing shoes and everything else so there were bloody people everywhere.People were crowd surfing and they would get tossed on the ground when there was no one in line to support them.I lost my hat and my sun glasses about 3 different times .They just got ripped right off my head. I ended up with someone elses hat and glasses.It was total chaos but I'm glad I experienced it.

#181 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Large screen? At the 1980 Wall show they built it out of blocks. The animation they showed on the wall was the most entertaining part of the show. But I still almost fell asleep.

I would give anything to see that show.Floyd is my favorite.

#185 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I wanted to go to this one. My buddy went and I got all the details after he got back.
The grass is always greener....

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/pink-floyd/1977/anaheim-stadium-anaheim-ca-23d7683f.html

That must have been the same tour that they had a concert at Big Surf in Tempe ,Arizona.

#187 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I had to do a little research on that. It appears they did a show at the waterpark in 1972. A few years earlier.

Your right. I lived there in 1972 but wasn't into Floyd then.I was only 13.

6 months later
#541 3 years ago
Quoted from Diane_Sauer:

Pink Floyd the Wall in February of 1980.

If I could have seen any concert that would be it.I just got tickets to Roger Waters Us and Them. I didn't sleep all night thinking about it.

#542 3 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Just saw Billy Joel at the Garden last night. Great concert.
First time I saw him, he still had hair.

I'm glad to hear he's still great.I have tickets for his show in November.

#560 3 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Just did it again! Got back recently from my solo adventure to Birmingham, UK, to see the final Black Sabbath show! Then toured around England for two weeks. Hell yeah.

Excellent,They put on a great show.I saw them last year and the tour before that.The best times I ever had at a concert.Took my 2 boys as well.

5 months later
#624 2 years ago

I have to amend my favorite concert now.Best was Roger Waters by far a month ago.Awesome

#640 2 years ago
Quoted from Pahuffman:

Probably not the best concert I've ever been to, but we went and saw Foreigner on Sunday and they were GREAT! I was blown away by how amazing they sounded. Just like the albums. I'm 26 and love Foreigner. I don't listen to a whole lot of 80s stuff but they're one of my favorites from that period.

I know what you mean.I'm not a big Foreigner fan but they were fantastic when I saw them in Reno 2 years ago.

#645 2 years ago
Quoted from SteveO:

Best concert I don't remember: Blue Oyster Cult, 1979 Mirrors tour. I drank a wine skin full of Yukon Jack. The only song I remember them playing was Doctor Music. I couldn't find my friend who drove us and ended up walking about 7 miles home.

I saw them on that tour in Vegas.One of the loudest I've ever been to.My ears were ringing the next day.Godzilla was great.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 259.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 27.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 289.00
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
€ 200.00
Cabinet - Decals
Buthamburg
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
£ 29.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 159.00
$ 149.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Back Alley Creations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jhanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside