Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4047 (resized).JPG
IMG_4048 (resized).JPG
IMG_1823 (resized).JPG
IMG_1822 (resized).JPG
Jon Anderson (resized).jpg
The-Adolescents-Musink-2018-www.loyalphoto.com-meg-burcina_-8 (resized).jpg
f8fc730eabfcf3fe8b0e832faf853c39--ontario-california-california-history (resized).jpg
C4EB905B-6279-47F5-B147-8CEFA7D2AE2B (resized).jpeg
20171006_220806 (resized).jpg
20171006_222020 (resized).jpg
s-l225 (resized).jpg
MPW-16403 (resized).jpg
both (resized).png
Nirvana (resized).jpg
Axis - It's A Circus World (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#531 7 years ago

I can't use the quote feature damn, Odin...

I had ordered tickets to see Zeppelin in the through out door in 78 in Detroit. John bonhom died and the concert was cancelled.

My first concert ended up being the stones and Santana and iggy pop tattoo you tour. Not the same.

But my favorites are probably

Joe satriani flying in a blue dream, Michigan ball room. They were on fire, stu hamms bass incredible too.

Powerslave tour in detriot.

Duran Duran Union of the snake , what a party for a senior.

Queen

And now Primus.

#536 7 years ago

I love rush too,

I watched the signals tour then flash forward to the time machine tour and 1 other recently, one of my all time favorite bands.

#537 7 years ago

One of my rush albums I bought contained a bit of weed inside when I got home That was about 1987. That had never happened again.

1 week later
#571 7 years ago

I saw thrall demon sweat recorded live by Danzig Halloween one year at Irvine meadows which is just like pine knob without the rain.

Danzig really tried hard that night and the sound was loud and clean. White zombie opened. Or it might have been type o negative. I saw both open, both openers amazing.

#577 7 years ago

Yes! Iggy was booed off the stage the first night but I think the second night, he struggled with the crowd, and tried to perform.

There was a crowd of 80 thousand there that night. I don't think I have ever have seen that many people.

Small world seriously.

#578 7 years ago

Makes me wonder mrbally, did you also see the monsters of Rock around the same time with van halen, a very early Metallica, scorpions and others.?

It was at the silver dome too.

#590 7 years ago

I am going to see Saxon ufo later this month in la. A good friend is taking me.

Kick ass.

I am more excited about his than most anything coming.

Saxon was an old favorite from my high school days and I've never seen them. All original.

I'm excited. The power and the glory!

#597 7 years ago

When I said they tried really hard, I just meant that the concert was noticeably good. I did not know they were recording there and then until later. I think the sound was just super crisp and loud. The best I had ever seen on Danzig, and I think I have seen them about 3 times.

White zombie did kick ass, they were pretty new. And it was Halloween. Good memories.

4 months later
#630 6 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

-Metallica on the And Justice For All Tour

Saw this tour at Pine knob Detroit 26 row right slight of center. This was an amazing tour.

Before they became whatever they are now, that was a different band. Just different.

I was a Metallica fan. I still am. I wish they would kick ass again. More.

Anyways I would agree that tour, perfect. In my top ten. Opened by the cult.

Metallica played the full justice album I think. Before justice medly. Justice for all. And they played all of garage days.

Amazing. The memory is priceless.

#634 6 years ago

Holy crap I wish I could have seen all of these. Now I just figured out another use for a time machine.

I'm going to this later this year. Front 242 September. Los Angeles.

http://www.laweekly.com/event/front-242-8152861

#636 6 years ago
Quoted from Donz1126:

TRIUMPH. Thunder seven. Long Beach arena.

The first time on the main floor general admission. Cobo hall.

Triumph. Somewhere around 1985. Indeed also in my top ten. Probably my top five.

#637 6 years ago

Oh sorry I was front row on the floor from start to finish on triumph.

#638 6 years ago

I might have already said this but Union of the snake tour, Duran Duran.

I was in tenth grade or ninth. I was attending the concert with some college kids. Lots of girls.

A great great concert and dancing and fun with the college girls.

Probably me enjoying life to its fullest. Even as a teen. I try to do that a lot now.

3 weeks later
#654 6 years ago

Just for fun.

Upcoming sept 22 San Diego u2. Never seen u2. Also my girl Veronika has never even been to a concert. Ever.

This could be right in there my friends.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Azmodeus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-concert-you-ever-attended?tu=Azmodeus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.