(Topic ID: 315430)

Best company to Ship a pinball machine with?

By Kingjowjow

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Hello everyone, I was looking to get some feedback or info on shipping a pinball machine. I'm looking to get one shipping from San Francisco to Seattle, ive herd to get a hold of Michelle Beltman Logistics a lot here on the forums. Is this the best company to use? Was Curious about how much it would cost and all it intails. Appreciate any info thank you.

#2 1 year ago

A Pinball friend has bought and sold several Pins and has had them moved through them with no issues.

#4 1 year ago

You might also consider posting in the California for sale thread, might be someone driving up to our show in June and they may have room for transport, and like to subsidize their trip. I've done it.

#5 1 year ago

@HighVoltage, I didn't think about that, ill shoot the California thread a post, thanks for the idea.

#6 1 year ago

bsobie Thanks for the reply, ill give Beltman and Michelle a call and see what the rates are for my shipping

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from Kingjowjow:

bsobie Thanks for the reply, ill give Beltman and Michelle a call and see what the rates are for my shipping

Don't forget Fastenal.....an interesting little secret shipping service...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-company-to-ship-a-pinball-machine-with and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.