(Topic ID: 278014)

Best code of Stern spike 2?

By rai

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Best code of Stern spike 2?”

• BM66 47 votes
      22%
    • SW 37 votes
      17%
    • DP 13 votes
      6%
    • JP2 54 votes
      25%
    • Elvira 28 votes
      13%
    • GotG 1 vote
    • Maiden 24 votes
      11%
    • BKSOR 0 votes
    • Stranger Things 6 votes
      3%
    • TMNT 4 votes
      2%
    • Aerosmith 2 votes
      1%
    • Beatles 0 votes

(216 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 3 years ago

That list is too big.
    Maiden, JP2, Dp and SW are all great deep games. SW cause of theme wins top prize 4 me.

Quoted from hawkmoon:

I have a B66LE!! Its not clunky at all!!

Bad players use the term clunky. I've yet to play a clunky pin, I've played some pins with tight shots that took some practice to master, otherwise its an excuse.

#27 3 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I notice a lot of people don’t love SW although it’s a killer theme

That has to do with the pinheads who need the "World under glass" look otherwise is not worth it, they go in biased and will never like it due to the lack of child like toys all over the PF. It works in reverse as well, if its loaded with crap and colorful lights but gameplay is lacking its a masterpiece. That pin oozing SW's from the sound to the clips to the modes, and damn fun to shoot. Its the only one that I still have and just can't sell, with the comic art I really have my first keeper after 100 plus pins coming in and out.

#29 3 years ago
    Quoted from Krupps4:

I completely disagree. Sometimes games are clunky

What r some clunky games in ur opinion? Maybe I just haven't played that particular pin yet.

#34 3 years ago
    Quoted from Krupps4:

but it’s not as smooth a shooter as most other Stern pins that have come out the last few years.

Quoted from Krupps4:

How about WOZ? Again, clunky, in my opinion

Yeah I guess we perceive the term "clunky" differently

WOZ? feels that way cause everything is too close to everything else.

BM66? not being as smooth as others pins doesn't mean its "clunky"

Ok who gives a shit, now I'm debating the definition of clunky and I'm not even drinking.
    Good day sir.

#39 3 years ago
    Quoted from Krupps4:

It’s been a pleasure! Maybe our exchange would have been more spirited if it was later in the day, beers in hand. Have a great day as well.

Alright lets meet up here around 7pm or so. Remember "clunky".

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-code-of-stern-spike-2?tu=hazoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.