New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 275368)

Best callouts

By Daditude

71 days ago

Topic Stats

• 84 posts
  • 68 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 61 days ago by MSLONEKER
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

100_0052 (resized).JPG

There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 70 days ago

No Fish Tales yet?

Too many good ones to list them all, but:

“You’re not gonna eat that are ya?”

“Hey look Bob, waterskiers!”

“Super Jackpot”

#52 70 days ago

BLACKWATER Multiballlllllll!

#53 70 days ago

"Get the extra ball, ya weiner!" - White Water. It happens when you light the extra ball, but maybe like 3% of the time. Definitely puts a smile on my face every time.

#54 70 days ago

After skull lock 3 on EATPM...... Nice Organ!

But also literally anything from the Damsel Ramp on MM. “ohhhh it’s soooo lonely up here!”, “Big Dragon, but I bet you’re bigger!”

#55 70 days ago

Also in STTNG when Picard interrupts Data is hilarious.

#56 70 days ago

Deadpool has a bunch, but I think my favorite is:

"Go ahead, keep shaking the machine. There's candy inside! Stupid."

#58 70 days ago

My personal favorite is Red's after a particularly disappointing ball on RS: "You missed EVERYTHING!"

#59 70 days ago

Personally, I like the call outs in IM and Met.

#60 70 days ago

Hard to top AFM, Metallica, Maiden, and BKSOR for callouts.

#61 70 days ago

24, so bad, they are good
    Soprano for real

#62 70 days ago
    Quoted from Bax1:

all call outs in Cyclone are classic
    HEY YOU WITH THE FACE!!!
    YOU PAY YOUR MONEY, YOU TAKE YOUR CHANCES!!

This way to the great egress!

#63 70 days ago

Gilligan's Island: "Nice coconuts!"

#64 70 days ago

I like when games give you shade for doing shitty during a multiball. If you end MB without getting a jackpot in Ironman, Jeff Bridges says “Uuuh, yeah that went well”....if you drain during MB, sometimes he says “Your services are no longer required”. In Family Guy sometimes Brian says “That was a worse case scenario”, or Stewie says “You’re...you’re you’re you’re doin’ goooooooood”

STTNG - if you drain a mode without hitting anything, Data will say “If you had hit the ball at the proper trajectory...” you can hit both flipper buttons to interrupt him, Picard says “THANK YOU, MR. DATA!!!” (and you get extra points for telling him to shut up)

#65 70 days ago

I500 are my favorite. Just wish there was more Tom Carnegie in there, as he was THE voice of the 500 for my entire life until he passed, RIP.

#67 70 days ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

STTNG - if you drain a mode without hitting anything, Data will say “If you had hit the ball at the proper trajectory...” you can hit both flipper buttons to interrupt him, Picard says “THANK YOU, MR. DATA!!!” (and you get extra points for telling him to shut up)

Yeah, I think that one wins. Nothing like a callout you can cancel, and get points for it.

#69 70 days ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

I like when games give you shade for doing shitty during a multiball. If you end MB without getting a jackpot in Ironman, Jeff Bridges says “Uuuh, yeah that went well”....if you drain becomes says “Your services are no longer required”. In Family Guy sometimes Brian says “That was a worse case scenario”, or Stewie says “You’re...you’re you’re you’re doin’ goooooooood”

How could we forget FGY! That game has some awesome pinball call outs. And no, I’m not sucking up haha. Variety and creativity of call outs in FGY are top notch.

#70 70 days ago

“REALLLLLYYY”??????

(the quote which comes after “I love millionaires”)

#71 70 days ago

-All of the Freddy Callouts in Nightmare On Elm Street. "NOW YOU'RE PLAYING WITH CLAW POWER!!" "It ain't over yet!" "PARTY ON, DUDE!" to name a certain few.
    -"Challenge me!" and "LIONMAN!" - Swords of Fury
    -"THE ELECTRIC CHAAAAYUH!" - Metallica
    -"Come into the crypt! If you dare..." - Tales From The Crypt
    -"Don't quit now! Winners never quit!" - No Fear
    -"I am the Earl of Ego! Kneel before me!" & "MULTIBALL MAAAAAAAADNESS!" - Medieval Madness

#72 70 days ago

Champion Pub - "Multi-BRAAAAAWL!!" when multiball starts get me smiling every time no matter how many times I've heard it, it's just so fitting and clever considering it's a pin about boxing and beating your opponents.

#73 70 days ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

How could we forget FGY! That game has some awesome pinball call outs. And no, I’m not sucking up haha. Variety and creativity of call outs in FGY are top notch.

“Man finds extra ball....can’t handle it!”

#74 70 days ago

"Hey, I’m wearing the grease paint, why are you playing like a f#*kin' clown?"

#75 70 days ago

"You are invincible!" from Big Guns. The callout combined with the music change and timer to collect the jackpot, and the fact that all three ball saving mechs activate, just makes for a super exciting moment!

#76 70 days ago

"Like a moth to a flame"...Flight of Icarus mode...Iron Maiden.

#77 69 days ago

The overall best callout is on many machines as a matter of fact:

"Extra ball!"

#78 69 days ago

Flash Gordon, "Ignite death rays, 15 seconds!" Such a cool way to announce the playfield x scoring.

#79 69 days ago

"You wanna play, you gotta pay!"

#80 69 days ago

“See ya tomorrow, Indiana Jones!”

The whole sound package on IJ is fantastic. It turns an above average game into an all time great.

#81 69 days ago

I must say Elvira on the pinball Scared Stiff wins surprise for me. Cassandra Peterson sexual innuendo is just hilarious
    "Oh !!!! I'm having multiple jackpots " is one of the most iconic lines on this title for sure.

100_0052 (resized).JPG
    #82 69 days ago

Metallica. All of them.

#83 69 days ago

The way I see it, there's "lock is lit, and so am I" from Cactus Canyon, and there's everything else. Most of the callouts from Cyclone, Funhouse, Medieval Madness, and AFM are up there.

1 week later
    #84 61 days ago

LOTR "Super Jackpot" followed by gimili belly laugh. It still breaks me out laughing every time.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 66.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Ramp-O-Matic
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 11.00
    Tools
    Troxel Repair
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 30.00
    Lighting - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 221.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 129.25
    $ 2.50
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 16.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 7.00
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    $ 45.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Texas Pinball
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 4.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    ULEKstore
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    Various Novelties
    GC Pinball
    $ 5.00
    There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside