6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jj44114
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

The next couple of weeks are supposed to have some mild temps in Ohio so I want to take advantage and begin painting the Mata Hari. I know there are a few stencils out there but I wanted to get your guys' thoughts on which brand and where to order from.

#2 6 years ago

Pinball Pimp. Only good stencils I have found.

#3 6 years ago

Another vote for Pinball Pimps stencils.

#4 6 years ago

Pinball Pimp .

#5 6 years ago

Pinball Pimp makes the best stencils.

#6 6 years ago

Alright then, ordering from pinball pimp now. Thanks everyone!

#7 6 years ago

Thumbs up... thanks for the referrals/compliments guys!

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballPimp:

Thumbs up... thanks for the referrals/compliments guys!

Hey Pimp, Are you ever going to do Bally Playboy again?

3 weeks later
    #9 6 years ago
    Quoted from jj44114:

Hey Pimp, Are you ever going to do Bally Playboy again?

As of now, I am not allowed to sell PLAYBOY stencils anymore as per Planetary Pinball licensing. Rick told me Playboy lawyers are cracking down on anything pinball related. It's just not worth losing my license to sell stencils anymore. I guess you will have to contact planetary and let them know you would like for them to be available again and maybe they can work on the license. It's outta my hands at this point!

Sorry, Jeff

#10 6 years ago

Thanks for the update

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-cabinet-stencils and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.