Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

american-gods (resized).png
    MV5BYjhhZDE3NjgtMjkzNC00NzI3LWJhOTItMWQ5ZjljODA5NWNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ2MDI5NjU@._V1_ (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikepmcs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 3 years ago

-Vikings. Good stuff.
    -Deadwood. Ian McShane. enough said.
    Justified. Walter Goggins. fantastic actor.
    -Bosch. Titus Welliver is awesome.
    -The Killing. Joel Kinneman and Mireille Enos are a good pairing. Shes married to Cameron from Ferris Bueller in real life.
    -Homeland. Mandy Patinkin fan.
    -Seal Team. CBS. I normally steer clear from military shows because they're a joke but I really enjoy the use of multiple military advisors on set. Tyler Grey(Army Ranger) who plays Trent is a producer and heavy advisor on the show. There's too much family drama crap rolled in but the military aspect is pretty decently done.

Have a safe trip.
    r/
    Mike

#30 3 years ago
    Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

Snowpearcer.
    The Wire (hbo max)
    Not the best but they are easily watchable 1 hour shows and time flies:
    Chuck (Amazon Prime)
    Friday Night Lights

Snowpiercer and Chuck are great suggestions as well.

quick thread detour because I saw your location.
    How do you like living in Cranberry Township? It's on the very short list if we move to Pittsburgh for area, traffic and taxes.
    I'm still trying to convince the person possibly making the trip in to downtown daily to think about north Washington County cause it seems you get more for your housing dollar.
    Can you tell me a distinct difference between the 2? Crime, etc... I've heard traffic from the south is real bad congestion.
    Why Cranberry over say Lawrence, Thompsonville, or McMurray?
    Thanks for any info you're willing to share.

Back to the shows.
    How about the Alienist. Old timey Crime Drama stuff.
    r/
    Mike

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikepmcs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-binge-watch-1-hour-long-shows?tu=mikepmcs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.