Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

american-gods (resized).png
    MV5BYjhhZDE3NjgtMjkzNC00NzI3LWJhOTItMWQ5ZjljODA5NWNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ2MDI5NjU@._V1_ (resized).jpg

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 7 months ago

Thanks everyone for your suggestions!

I have no idea how to decide what to watch now. I may just watch the first episode or two of some of them to get a feel first, but I think based upon all the different suggestions that in and of itself may take 58 hours. lol.

#52 7 months ago

Mad Men

Breaking Bad

Game of Thrones.

#53 7 months ago

Can’t believe no one has mentioned The Last Kingdom. Everyone I know that has watched this series (Netflix) has loved it.

#54 7 months ago
    Quoted from Phbooms:

Animal Kingdom - best show ive ever watched in this style, 4 seasons so far. If you like sex, drugs, money, and suspense this is the show to watch.
    Ozark - runner up to Animal Kingdom, twists and turns that are great!

2 thumbs up for Ozark... one of the best ones on Netflix... great acting, plots/subplots... really good.

#55 7 months ago

Godless... one season but worth it.

#56 7 months ago

I still like monster garage and the early days of American chopper. Before they both got too silly and dramatic. Both kinda non thinkers to watch

#57 7 months ago
    Quoted from marioparty34:

I have a 58 hour round trip flight coming up. I would love to hear suggestions for shows I should binge watch. I am specifically looking for shows that have hour long episodes preferably 3-6 seasons. (Shows I have enjoyed :Breaking Bad, GOT, Dexter, Westworld, etc)
    What do you recommend?

And where the heck you going with 58 hours of flight time?

#58 7 months ago
    Quoted from Dono:

2 thumbs up for Ozark... one of the best ones on Netflix... great acting, plots/subplots... really good.

I liked Ozark ... worth watching.

But the crazy plot (I’m saying “ahhh ... why did you do that?” like every episode) sorta stopped it from reaching “great” status.

Plus it takes a series to believe Teenwolf 2 can be a drug kingpin. Lolllll

rd

#59 7 months ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

And where the heck you going with 58 hours of flight time?

We are headed to Rwanda to go Gorilla trekking. The 58 hours is actually round trip transit time....roughly 28 hours one way.

DFW >BOS >London>Kenya>Rwanda.

I started The Wire tonight. I like it!

#60 7 months ago

Taboo, it's only one season but well worth it.

#61 7 months ago

24. Jack Bauer.

#62 7 months ago

Sneaky pete on Amazon

#63 7 months ago

I have a 58 hour round trip flight coming up. I would love to hear suggestions for shows I should binge watch. I am specifically looking for shows that have hour long episodes preferably 3-6 seasons. (Shows I have enjoyed :Breaking Bad, GOT, Dexter, Westworld, etc)
    What do you recommend?

Sopranos, the ozarks, the Boys, Dexter, and my newest favorite...the Umbrella Academy.

#64 7 months ago

Lots of great shows mentioned above but I always recommend The Americans when asked because it seems like not many people know about it, but the ones that do all agree that it’s one of the best shows ever made. Russian spies living in 1980s America during the Cold War. TV at its finest and up there with Breaking Bad, Soprano’s, Deadwood etc.

#65 7 months ago

Sopranos if you haven’t seen it. No brainer.

#66 7 months ago

Sons of anarchy
    Last kingdom
    Vikings
    Spartacus the series
    Sopranos

#67 7 months ago

Deadwood

The queens Gambit

#68 7 months ago
    Quoted from noopy:

I really enjoyed The Expanse, which just came out with season 5.

Expanse for sure(books are incredible as well if you want audiobook).

The boys. Jack ryan. Marvelous ma maisel. Theres plenty

#69 7 months ago

We are headed to Rwanda to go Gorilla trekking. The 58 hours is actually round trip transit time....roughly 28 hours one way.
    DFW >BOS >London>Kenya>Rwanda.
    I started The Wire tonight. I like it!

Sounds fun! Another to watch is survivor. Even the seasons fron Australia are good

#70 7 months ago

Antiques Roadshow

#71 7 months ago

The Shield
    The Wire
    The Americans
    Homeland
    Hell On Wheels

Some shorter, newer ones on Netflix - Lupin, Beartown, Godless (great western short series)

#72 7 months ago

Thanks everyone for your suggestions!
    I have no idea how to decide what to watch now. I may just watch the first episode or two of some of them to get a feel first, but I think based upon all the different suggestions that in and of itself may take 58 hours. lol.

If you to stop by my house Tom, you can borrow the complete dvd series of Seinfeld. Just message or call me if you are interested.

#73 7 months ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

If you to stop by my house Tom, you can borrow the complete dvd series of Seinfeld. Just message or call me if you are interested.

Thanks Thomas! I have a set already. lol

#74 7 months ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Lots of great shows mentioned above but I always recommend The Americans when asked because it seems like not many people know about it, but the ones that do all agree that it’s one of the best shows ever made. Russian spies living in 1980s America during the Cold War.

The Americans is another great show with a fantastic final episode - definitely underrated

#75 7 months ago

Watchmen for sure.

Make sure you watch the director's cut movie first.

MV5BYjhhZDE3Njgt[email protected]._V1_ (resized).jpg
    #76 7 months ago

Old series, but still good.. Lexx
    The chicks are hot.

#77 7 months ago

American Gods

Whether you have read the book or not, if you need something unconventional.....

american-gods (resized).png
    There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside