2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by kklank
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Got my first game around 10 years ago and $500 to $750 would get you some decent games . Fast forward to today if you add a zero the $5,000 to $7,500 budget seems inline. Thinking a nice Fathom ,walking Dead open to about any thing just open for suggestions.

#2 2 years ago

Well that’s a heck of a range of games to pick but here goes….
    First, Walking Dead is an amazing game because of the code. It can also be a real ball buster so you really have to be focused and know the rules well to kick some ass imho.
    Fathom is also spectacular. I still have that email in my collection.
    Easy to learn rule set with a terrific multiball that is challenging to start and keeps you coming back for more,
    A Star Trek Premium would fall into your pricing range on the high end. Fast game, great rules and great flow.
    This game will probably tick up in price soon like the other Sterns so it’s a good time to grab one.
    Stern Quicksilver is a lot of fun and shorter ball times.
    Iron Man pro vault edition. Fantastic game. Very addictive. Shorter ball times.easy to learn rule set. I’ve owned 2 of them and I’ll pick up another one day I’m sure. These are also priced reasonably still.

Good Luck with your hunt!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-bang-for-your-buck-add-a-zero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.