(Topic ID: 328809)

Best bang for buck 2023

By ZexZ

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spinout.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 1 year ago

Godzilla Pro - $7000 - It is the current GOAT imho and you can get it NIB or used easily. Mr Elwin humbled all of us.

Star Trek Pro - $5,000ish - Like ST or not, Steve Ritchie nailed it here - this game is fast, easy to understand and will actually make you think you are getting good at pinball - "wow, I didn't even see I made that shot... but I did - wow I must be getting good." LOL!

Pinbot - $3000 - Python and Barry masterpiece and still the best light show in pinball. Come on - 2 sequels, an NES cartridge, he makes a cameo in Taxi and it is a fairly easy teardown for shopping.

Firepower - $1500ish - Damn Steve Ritchie! Again, a masterpiece and the first SS multiball. This thing has the best sound (which then is sampled in Deadpool decades later!) and you will find yourself obsessed trying to get multiball - at Pinball HOF they have one with drops... I stayed until they closed and told me "last game guy!". What a great layout dammit.

Grand Prix - $1000 - One of Williams last EMs before moving to SS. It is fast for an EM and affordable. Literally smash the crap out of 2 spinners and enjoy!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spinout.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-bang-for-buck-2023?tu=spinout and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.