(Topic ID: 328809)

Best bang for buck 2023

By ZexZ

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 1 year ago

A brand new stern pro probably represents one form of best bang for buck. A almost brand new show game stern pro at a $500 discount probably is even better bang for the buck.

Or a $700 EM.

Really depends on what you are looking for.

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

For me it's Road Show but only with the soren chip for new code.
    Wide body, shaker motor, tons of ramps, two plungers, 4 flippers, around 20 modes, several multiballs, hurry ups, etc. The flow is amazing, the rules are great, scoring is great, it looks decent, and has tons of interesting things on the playfield.
    The soren chip adds so much to the game to make it more playable and less repetative, and if you buy a pinsound to put in your own music like I did, it becomes a game you never want to stop playing. I run a place that has 26 games. We have 3 Premiums, TBL, etc. When I ask new people what their favorite game was, it's almost always Road Show.
    It's the game I've owned the longest and game I'll probably never sell. The fact that it's still being sold at 5k blows my mind. But it's probably because people hate the linear modes and terrible music. I don't blame them.

It's a killer layout with bad software and the "soren" bit doesn't do much to fix that. $5K seems like a lot to pay for that game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-bang-for-buck-2023?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.