(Topic ID: 328809)

Best bang for buck 2023

By ZexZ

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 1 year ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Spider-Man. Ritchie / Lyman. Still reasonably priced annd obtainable.

Sold mine quick. didn't like it at all.

#52 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I loved the cartoon when I was young. Luckily I played it before ordering/buying one. Dodged a bullet.

#53 1 year ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

You're recommending an $8,000-$10,000 game that nobody has played as the best bang for the buck.

Yeah, but I WANT it to be the best bang for the buck.

#54 1 year ago

JD’s Jurassic pin looks like a good value for the money, even more so second hand under 4K.

Guy did a hell of a job with that

#55 1 year ago

I might take the DE version over this

Quoted from Psw757:

JD’s Jurassic pin looks like a good value for the money, even more so second hand under 4K.
    Guy did a hell of a job with that

#56 1 year ago

TMNT pro, no doubt

#57 1 year ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

I might take the DE version over this

You play them both?

#58 1 year ago

Absolutely and own the DE

Quoted from Psw757:

You play them both?

#59 1 year ago

Typically whatever Stern released 12-18 months ago…pretty soon lots of owners will be moving on from their GZs and Rush’s.

Older WPCs…I feel JM, NBAFB, and DM are good bang for the buck games.

#60 1 year ago

World Cup Soccer is a fantastic deal for the quality of game.

#61 1 year ago

If you must get a new game. Don't overlook the stern home models. They are fun little games for sure. There are some used ones popping up here and there.

#62 1 year ago

$6 all day play at Super Electric in Cleveland, OH.

#63 1 year ago

Star Trek Next Gen has barely risen in price over the last decade. It’s a lot of pinball for $6000 or so. Used to be considered one of the best. Might be the theme holding it back; actually the reason I sold mine. If another popped up near me, I’d likely try it again just for the adrenaline rush.

#64 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

That could be any pin though. I traded TMNT Pro to get a Jurassic Park Premium. Regretted it for months until I finally sold it. Not a fun pin, even with proper movie clips.

#65 1 year ago

I picked up my Avengers IQ pro for $5500, that one gets my vote 100%. Great shooting game... great for competitive play... and tons of modes to keep you busy when you're banging around by yourself in the dark.

#66 1 year ago
    Quoted from StoneyCreek:

For a NIB, it appears Spooky may have cracked the code w Scooby Do....

Funny!

#67 1 year ago

I don’t enjoy this game from a code perspective and screen visuals but at 5500 I gotta agree with you the shots are great + Elwin

Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I picked up my Avengers IQ pro for $5500, that one gets my vote 100%. Great shooting game... great for competitive play... and tons of modes to keep you busy when you're banging around by yourself in the dark.

#68 1 year ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

I don’t enjoy this game from a code perspective and screen visuals but at 5500 I gotta agree with you the shots are great + Elwin

Yeah, it’s polarizing for sure. I’ll add the caveat that you should probably play it a bit first

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.