• 23 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by nerbflong
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

• Magic Stern Electronics, 1979

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

P1020563_zpsb85d89ff.jpg
P1020562_zpsa4ce6d29.jpg
IMG-20131125-00016-150.jpg
Waterworld oddity-655.jpg
image.jpg
20131029_210012.jpg
image.jpg

#1 5 years ago

It's Magic!

image.jpg
#2 5 years ago

and then what happened?

#3 5 years ago

Please place to glass back on

Nice pic

#4 5 years ago

The only possible thing that could.

#5 5 years ago

You are probably not going to believe me on this one, but I don't care. During multiball on my Earthshaker, I managed to catch a ball in the inlane with a ball dropping on top of it. I immediately shot the center ramp which sent another ball down the left return ramp. All 3 balls were stuck. I actually had to remove the glass...
20131029_210012.jpg

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

You are probably not going to believe me on this one, but I don't care. During multiball on my Earthshaker, I managed to catch a ball in the inlane with a ball dropping on top of it. I immediately shot the center ramp which sent another ball down the left return ramp. All 3 balls were stuck. I actually had to remove the glass...

Nope. Don't believe you.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

The only possible thing that could.

Pulled the glass and put back in the shooter lane?

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Pulled the glass and put back in the shooter lane?

Nah, I manned up and just let it drain.

#9 5 years ago

The was last week on a location South Park. Mane what a crappy game. And I almost never say that.

image.jpg

#10 5 years ago

Those are good ones. Here's mine. I walked away from the machine to answer a phone call. When I came back this is what I found.

Waterworld oddity-655.jpg
#11 5 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

20131029_210012.jpg 67 KB

Had a similar thing happen on my Getaway (only 2 balls), but they freed themselves by the time I got the glass pulled down.

#12 5 years ago

Ah come on Frax. A simple nudge could save that one. Haven't you learned anything from Bowens video's.

I'm so disappointed in you right now.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Ah come on Frax. A simple nudge could save that one. Haven't you learned anything from Bowens video's.
I'm so disappointed in you right now.

Man, the one time I legitimately tried to learn to bangback/death save, I really hurt my hand. Instead of hitting the cabinet, I misfired and my wrist slammed into that raised edge on the WPC coindoors? F that... I'm done with trying that!

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Those are good ones. Here's mine. I walked away from the machine to answer a phone call. When I came back this is what I found.

Waterworld oddity-655.jpg 195 KB

I am more impressed you have a Waterworld without wear by the mylar patch like 99% of all other Sys3 games do

#15 5 years ago

Did this one on my Shadow. Couldn't duplicate this in a million years.

IMG-20131125-00016-150.jpg
#16 5 years ago

Okay, that's just as impressive. How on earth did the drop target latch into place like that?

#17 5 years ago

SpeakEasy at the PAPA venue:

P1020562_zpsa4ce6d29.jpg P1020563_zpsb85d89ff.jpg
#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Grauwulf:

IMG-20131125-00016-150.jpg 244 KB

That has happened quite a few times to me on my Shadow over the years.

#19 5 years ago

since this thread is about catching a pinball on a flipper can anyone give me some hints on how to live catch a ball on the right flipper when TZ kicks out the ball from the slot machine. I get it once every 50 times. I never know if I am flipping too late or too early. Most of the time the ball gently goes into the rocket when I miss the live catch. Any help would be great. I have to learn to control the ball more.
thanks a lot.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

since this thread is about catching a pinball on a flipper

That's what this thread is about?

Quoted from LitzDoc:

can anyone give me some hints on how to live catch a ball on the right flipper when TZ kicks out the ball from the slot machine.

Let it bounce over to the left flipper.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

That's what this thread is about?

Let it bounce over to the left flipper.

Mine comes out so hard, doing that gives less control than trying to live catch it. I'm better off drop catching it and immediately doing a left spiral.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Okay, that's just as impressive. How on earth did the drop target latch into place like that?

The targets didn't reset fast enough and the kicker got the ball right over the targets again before they reset. It actually took me a minute to figure out where the ball vanished to before I found it.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Grauwulf:

Thats funny, I just had the same thing happen a few nights ago.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Wanted
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 7.65
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside