(Topic ID: 115092)

Best backhand shots in pinball...

By zombywoof

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from evanshane237:

IJ mode start has gotten me 6 Enternal Life multiballs, But now the trunk shot on TOM is very satisfying as well.

I second IJ's mode start. That damn hole makes me cuss at least once a game and I am stoked when I can nail it with the left flipper!

#52 9 years ago

I like back handing both ACDC Ramps and the right ramp on LOTR.

#53 9 years ago

Some good ones mentioned already. The most satisfying backhand for me at this point is the black widow ramp in AV. Tough to do but when done it's a good feeling.

5 years later
#55 4 years ago

JP2...backhanding the Control Room and Helicopter!

#56 4 years ago

Quicksilver - backhand left spinner off drops

#57 4 years ago

Another great feeling backhand on FT is the backhand on the right flipper to the right boat ramp.

It's extra special when you can hit it to light the Monster Fish and then combo it with a Left Orbit to claim the 20(+)Mil.

#58 4 years ago

Dialed In, right flipper to the phone. The shot rattles around the scoop too much from the left flipper, but from the right it drops on in. I also like the Metallica graveyard drops from the left flipper. Ball gets out of control too often from the right. The tall subway ramp in Ghostbusters prem/le also feels slick when you can get it from the left.

edit: Didn't realize this was 5 years old. Well, whatever.

#59 4 years ago

How did I miss this thread 5 years ago? Nice topic.
I put about 10 games on FT last night, played like shit the whole time. That extra ball is TOUGH. What really pisses me off is that every single fucking ball launched bounces off of the guide or the rubber at a different trajectory EVER SINGLE FUCKING TIME.
And it's not just mine. It's every FT I've ever played.
Think that ball's comin to the right flipper? It might. It might fucking not.
Drives me crazy. Time to relevel machine maybe?

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Think that ball's comin to the right flipper?

Will it kiss the Sling?

Will the Sling Go Off?

It's a grab bag of 'good luck with that'.

#61 4 years ago

Pit Stop- Left flipper backhand up the lefthand lane back to the top.

#62 4 years ago

POTC Tortuga ramp when the flippers are built and set correct is the best ever. Frankly, both multiballs, Tortuga and Dead Man's Chest SHOULD be backhand-possible....but most of the time flippers suck and aren't set correctly for the left side to work because of how steep the ramp is.

#63 4 years ago

Some that I enjoy are backhanding the left ramp on ACNC. Backhanding the right ramp on GOT and backhanding the add a band member on GNR.

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Backhanding the right ramp on GOT ...

I like a nice exit left orbirt, dead bounce off left flipper to right flipper backhand right orbit.
Just feeeels right.

#65 4 years ago

First off, big upvote to snaroff for his searching ability!

On topic, I love to backhand the Spine Chiller in wh20. It’s always satisfying and often strategic — when you have 2 balls locked, third lock lit, flashing whirlpool and the Boulder award is 5x playfield so you can get that stacking, then getting to the upper pf is much easier and safer via backhand rather than a tricky timed shot from the right flipper.

Beyond stacking 5x pf and multiball, backhanding to the upper pf usually means a slower ball coming around to the upper flipper. So it’s easier to hit the shot you want, like for a combo.

#66 4 years ago

I find backhanding the drop targets on Iron Maiden to be pretty satisfying. One difficult backhand shot is(lost in space)trying to get the robot scoop especially when your trying to start robot multiball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Barrie, ON
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-backhand-shots-in-pinball/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.