Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by burningman
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

No Good Gofers

#52 11 years ago
    Quoted from DNO:

Have you seen the LOTR light show when you enter the code to get the development credits?
    It's pretty special too, and includes the flashers!

Wha???!!! What is this "code" you speak of?

Thank you.

#53 11 years ago

Seriously, have you all seen HS's attrack light show?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=J5yjry7crC4

#54 11 years ago

I vote for tron LE. It's basically the reason I bought the game, as well as the great layout.

#55 11 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Wha???!!! What is this "code" you speak of?

It spells GAME, not sure if it starts with left or right, I think left, so:
    7L, 1R, 1L, 1R, 13L, 1R, 5L, 1R
    If that doesn't work, try switching L and R.
    If that fails, LMK, I will find the correct one.

#56 11 years ago

Space Shuttle certainly isn't the best attract mode but, the white inserts do spell out SPACE SHUTTLE in attract mode and incidentally, when you tilt, those lights spell TILT.

I personally like the end result of the "experiments" they did with WPT's attract sequences. No other game did anything that complex up to that machine.

#57 11 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

Space Shuttle certainly isn't the best attract mode but, the white inserts do spell out Space Shuttle in attract mode and incidentally, when you tilt, those lights spell TILT.

Ok, gotta try this...did not know about the tilt thing, tks. for posting.

It does some neat patterns in there too.

#58 11 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

Space Shuttle certainly isn't the best attract mode but, the white inserts do spell out Space Shuttle in attract mode and incidentally, when you tilt, those lights spell TILT.

Everyone always puts red white and blue stripes in the Space Shuttle field, so they never notice that it spells out words...pick a single color for best results.

#59 11 years ago

Centaur when it spits out 5 balls and powers up the bumpers and kickers with game sounds.

#60 11 years ago

I was digging the tron LE light show and thinking if ACDC or other games have better light shows?

Then saw the WOZ comment and thought well we do all agree on one thing. The lighting effects on WOZ are amazing.

#61 11 years ago

f-14 for me, especially with LED's....have encountered the 20 minute attract mode....that is crazy...I was in the other room and kept saying to myself I needed to get up and turn that off, ah' it will turn off soon...so I sat there longer thinking the same thought, and it just kept going and going and going....

CFTBL is cool right after you finish the game with the annoucement of "the move starts in...."
    wish that happened more often though...

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-attract-mode-light-show/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.