Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by OnTheSnap
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).png
    a4812c2b2dffba2b46447db6441c792a_(resized).jpg
    taflight_(resized).jpg
    FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 8 years ago

In answer to your question, they fit snug, but sometimes you need tape anyway, and yes it's fine to use it. And PDI is the best out there! I have them on all my machines...but every machine fits differently. Sometimes you'll need tape, sometimes not. (Also depends on your volume/speaker system/shaker motor, etc.)

#6 8 years ago

Just an FYI: They're having some QC issues in Germany, so they won't be available at PDI until probably late March. Sit tight...it's worth it!

#8 8 years ago

PDI is Pinball Decals, Inc.

Email Joey and ask if he actually has them in stock. That might just be a website that isn't updated. The manufacturer just this week posted about a delay. I'll post the link if I can find it...

#9 8 years ago
    #12 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gritty:

I have Invisiglass and PDI on my games and I don't see any visible difference. I have found that the PDI glass is better finished piece of glass around the edges. The best time to buy is when JJP runs their buy 2 get one free sale. I have not seen PDI go on sale but have heard they may do bulk discounts.

Huge difference. At one point, I had three machines lined up with overhead lights on. My wife and son-in-law were looking at the machines and asked me why my LOTR looked so much better than the other two. They pointed out there was no glare on the glass and said it truly looked invisible. The other two had regular glass and Invisiglass. The next day, I ordered two more sheets of PDI and have never looked back.

#21 8 years ago

That will be almost eliminated when you get PDI. Almost.

#36 8 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Not enough to warrant costing over $60.

Cheap-ass.

#46 8 years ago

I can. And have many times. Come on up to North Jersey and I'll show you how awesome PDI is!

#49 8 years ago
    Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

now go ahead boob - start ripping me

Not gonna happen. Of course, I sold you my Invisiglass once I realized how much better PDI was and I put it on my WOZ. There's a huge difference between the two, which is immediately obvious when you put them side by side under overhead lights. (See the YouTube video about this.)

In order to see the difference, though, you have to take the covers off your machines and play them once in a while.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-anti-glare-glass?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.