Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by insx
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stevenp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 12 years ago

Sorry. You all got the second part of the question wrong. Some of the guesses above are actually relatively decent video modes, like AFM or CV or T2.

The absolute WORST video mode in any pin, bar none, is Lost World:Jurassic Park. Go ahead. Look it up. I *dare* you to find a worse one!

#53 12 years ago
    Quoted from tilt-master:

Best: FT & STTNG - both cool and have opportunity for EB
    Worst - I don't have one, but I'll have a chance to play JP: the Lost World to see how terrible it may be

Don't play it. I don't want to be responsible for that. :O

OK, I'll describe LW's mode--don't blame the messenger! There's a rope hanging left and center screen, a dinosaur head to the right, facing left. You're on the leftmost rope, swinging back and forth. (think Pitfall)

Press the ball launch button once as you're swinging left to right. You jump to the middle rope. Press the launch button again and you fly over the dinosaurs's head or into his mouth. It doesn't matter which, you get 350k. If you don't press or press while swinging back, you fall with a scream and get 50k.

That's it. 2 presses of the launch button. And timing is VERY lenient, easy as hell. And no score difference if you swing over the dinosaur or into his mouth.

worst. video. mode. ever.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stevenp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-and-worst-video-modes?tu=stevenp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.