• Tron 41 votes
    36%
  • Star Trek 43 votes
    37%

(115 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Snurdley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 9 years ago

Go with SM. I've owned mine for three years, and it won't leave my collection. I'm spoiled and get to go play a really nice Tron and ST LE all the time. I might get cut down for saying this, but SM destroys those 2. ST has a clunky code, Tron is awesome, but SM has that WOW factor IMPO.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

LOL! ST doesn't have long ball times?? ST has equally long ball times as Spidey in my experience

Totally agree with this. If your having short ball times on ST, you'll have short ball times on SM...

The look of ST is awesome, but it's a clunky playing game as is. SM has longer ball times because of the modes. Your trying to get a play-field multiplier going or 2, and yes that takes some time. You wanna make Spidey tuff? Take out the middle post and de-activate the pop-up post, but I'd never recommend that to a casual player though.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Ya I'm in the minority on my thoughts with SM and will get your typical thumbs downs, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Have no plans to try to own SM a third time

Anybody with a detailed reasoning never gets a thumbs down from me, even though I disagree with a lot said. I will say, I hope ST code becomes awesome. I want to love that game, I just don't currently.

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

(not to sure on the movie spiderman's but the comics are great)

Oh man the mid 2000's Spider-man movies destroy the new ones, yes even SM 3, Haha. Gotta love Sam Raimi! And yes, Bruce Campbell makes a cameo in all three movies. The newer movies... Well suck to say it nicely. I'm a comic guy, and none have done the comic justice, but the new 2 are epically bad.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from Bluefishy:

ts on the right in ST and SM but on the left in TRON. Any views on which is most integrated with the gameplay.

I sound like a repeating book, but Spidey again on this. Tron is cool with the Quorra to Gem combo, but the Spidey Venom ramp is so dope. It's actually the super skill shot a lot of people don't know about. The 3rd ball on Spidey gives you a 2x bonus multiplier just plunging it up in the pops. If you short plung on ball three, and then nail the Venom ramp, you get a 3x bonus multiplier. IMPO SM is such a complete game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 25.95
$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lombard, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Snurdley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-3-flipper-fast-and-flow-stern?tu=Snurdley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.