Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by mickthepin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

JD, JM and DM....all great and all can be found around that price range( I have JD and JM and I won't be selling them anytime soon)...but I'm surprised no one mentioned it yet...play them first before you buy..I happen to not like JP, Freddie, Dr. who, No Fear, POTO's play/flow but a lot of other people do so you have to see which one is good fit you..

#53 11 years ago

anyone know if whirlwind or earthshaker are still in this price range? been thinking about getting one or the other since the price of TFTC has gone up with its availability going down correspondingly.

#54 11 years ago
    Quoted from Dommer:

anyone know if Whirlwind or earthshaker are still in this price range? been thinking about getting one or the other since the price of TFTC has gone up with its availability going down correspondingly.

I picked up an ES for $1100 about a month ago. It's by no means perfect, but it plays and the shaker works great!

#55 11 years ago

Wait - there are still $1,500 machines out there?? Hook me up!

#56 11 years ago

Don't forget about Who?Dunnit. That game is a great deal in the $1500 range if you can find it.

#57 11 years ago

Ok maybe shadow 1500 is a little low for the shadow today.

#58 11 years ago
    Quoted from Dommer:

if Whirlwind or earthshaker are still in this price range?

Most $1500 whirlwinds are planking badly and needing playfields. I think 1800-2200 is more realistic nowadays for that title.

#59 11 years ago

I'm in the buying mood. If any of these titles are available in the North NJ area for $1500 let me know!

John

#61 11 years ago

I have been trying to sell a super nice Rollergames looking for $1200 for it no shipping. Akron Ohio

#62 11 years ago

Cyclone would be another pick.

#63 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHelp:

Don't forget about Who?Dunnit. That game is a great deal in the $1500 range if you can find it.

+1 and its a surprisingly fun game. I'd hate to have to shop one out with that slot machine deal under the pf.

#64 11 years ago

Maybe I'm not looking in the right places but I think the majority of those best-bang for the buck pins listed on pinside needs to be updated. It seems as though the 1500 pins climbed 300-500 per game at roughly 1800-2k...And noticed the 1200 pins are also starting to become the new 1500 range. Below is a list when I went to "Pinfest" in Allentown PA:

These are all prices from pinfest when I went in April (These were the bellow 1500 mark) Again most were unshopped or players games not many collector pieces in the price range although they had some great stuff at the show but way to pricey for me at least. :

Rollergames - 1400
    Dirty Harry - 1495
    No Fear - 1400
    NBA Fast Break - 1495
    Mario Andretti -1195
    Simpsons - 1200
    The Getaway - 1100
    Black Hole -950
    Hot tip - 750
    Strikes and Spares - 750
    Rack em' Up - 750
    Ready Aim Fire - 550
    Strange Science - 1400
    Spanish Eyes - 475
    Monday Night Football - 895
    Eightball Champ - 895
    Jungle Lord - 700
    Black Sheep Squadron - 400
    Hot Line - 600
    Time Warp - 750
    Demolition Man - 1200

#65 11 years ago
    Quoted from Snowdale:

I bought one for 1200 shopped and 100% playable 2 years ago.

LOL! Yeah....2 YEARS ago.

#66 11 years ago
    Quoted from Sarge:

With prices climbing the way they have lately, I was wondering what your guys favorite bargain pins are?
    So whats your favorite $1500 pin?
    Ive been looking alot at FishTales lately, but not sure if that meets the price cap

There's a such thing as a $1500 pin?

#67 11 years ago

You probably could have had a WH2O for 1500 several years ago.

#68 11 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Cyclone would be another pick.

I just picked up a cherry cyclone for 1200. Everything original. Everything perfect. Only "problem" is a bit of ball swirl on the Mylar and tiny wear spots where the balls drop on the inlanes.
    You should definitely search around for a system 11. These games are built like tanks and a ton of fun.

#69 11 years ago

TAF, TZ, MM, MB great pins at $1500.... Oh wait that was in my dream last night. Man I use to dream about Hollywood nymphos.

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-1500-pins/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.