Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 105 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by RazerX
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1423.JPG
    IMG_1422.JPG
    IMG_1426.JPG
    IMG_1425.JPG
    IMG_1421.JPG
    IMG_1420.JPG
    IMG_1419.JPG
    gump.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MnHotRod.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 10 years ago

Great pricing. Just ordered 5.

#85 10 years ago

Skipping past all the posts related to who I can buy from and who I cannot, I'll move forwards and share my experience with the product and service being provided. I was the first person to place an order through the website. The product must have been shipped immediately as I received it today. Packaging is top notch. Shipping is fast. Website is clear, easy to navigate and provides cost of the product including shipping. I don't think it could get any better or easier. I took photos of the package, unboxing, the product out of the box and installed. I will check back with updates on how it performs, if it warps or if it stay's as perfect as day one. There's not much to it really. It's Bent Plastic.

FYI - We are so happy with their product that we have asked BentPlastic to become a sponsor for the Pinball BBQ 2014. They have generously stepped forward with the highest sponsorship we offer to new sponsors for the event. Thank you BentPlastic. We look forward to sharing your product with local enthusiasts attending our event.

IMG_1419.JPGIMG_1419.JPG
    IMG_1420.JPGIMG_1420.JPG
    IMG_1421.JPGIMG_1421.JPG
    IMG_1425.JPGIMG_1425.JPG
    IMG_1426.JPGIMG_1426.JPG
    IMG_1422.JPGIMG_1422.JPG
    IMG_1423.JPGIMG_1423.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MnHotRod.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bentplasticcom?tu=MnHotRod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.