Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 months ago by Ry4bo
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171205_085043 (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

Hi, I am trying to figure out the value of the remake benchmark ten strike bowler. Game fully works and is really fun

Thanks

20171205_085043 (resized).jpg20171205_085043 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Great game! I bought NIB back when originally released. I think it was 2002. Think it was $3500 if I remember correctly which was a bargain considering Evans and williams ten strikes were selling at $5000-10000 depending on condition / restoration.

#3 6 years ago

So what would you guess it is worth today?

#4 6 years ago

Maybe $2800 if the plexi is perfect/unscratched. Don't think they made many and originals are even more expensive than they used to be. Don't think I ever saw one for sale since I bought mine. Did you buy it new or?

#5 6 years ago

It was used but in great shape. Looks new to me

#6 6 years ago

With what new pins cost today in my opinion it's worth keeping.
    It's hard to match the fun to play/ cost ratio. I have a Lil pro golf manikin game that's the same way, Only worth about $1600. Manikin games are so different,guests and I love playing both in addition to pinball.

#7 6 years ago

If I remember correctly,(unless somebody can educate me differently) these remakes had some problems w/electronics.

#8 6 years ago

I have owned mine for over 15 years and never had a single issue.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from Cash_Riprock:

If I remember correctly,(unless somebody can educate me differently) these remakes had some problems w/electronics.

I heard the same thing but it was nothing of an ordeal, from what I heard! Also, if I recall there is one feature on the original that the repro didn't have but can't recall what it was!

Nonetheless these are neat machines. Was able to play one few years back and thought it was fun!

GLWS OP!

4 weeks later
    #10 6 years ago

Hey guys, where I can find parts for the Benchmark Ten Strike game? Thanks in advance..

4 months later
    #11 5 years ago

What kind of parts are you looking for? I might be able to help you depending on what your looking for.

#12 5 years ago

Roughly $3K, if dome is intact and uncracked, game is fully working, and no major paint wear. My operator has two, and most remakes were played heavily as well.

3 months later
    #13 5 years ago

Can anyone help me...looking for the game board for the reproduction Benchmark Ten Strike...is there a company that could make one if I supplied one to copy. Thanks

11 months later
    #14 4 years ago

I have a brand new one never out. I want $4,250. for it. I also have an original from Williams, same price. Located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.

#15 4 years ago

The same price for a remake as the original??

John

#16 4 years ago

So awesome that a nib is still out there. What is the condition of the Williams?

2 years later
    #17 2 years ago

Looking for a 10 strike

#18 2 years ago

If anyone is looking I have 1 new old stock dome available for one

#19 2 years ago

Since this thread is back to around, anyone have or know where to get
    a torsion spring for a Williams Maniken Ten Strike?

5 months later
    #20 1 year ago

i am selling one in RI on the mass line for 2500 - thanks ed

6 months later
    #21 12 months ago

Looking to buy Benchmark Ten Strike Manakin Bowler for a pincade I am opening. Anyone have one for sale?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/benchmark-ten-strike-bowler?hl=mopar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.