5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by altan
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Just got an email blast about SFGE, announcing some of their guests this year.

Looks like Ben Heck is coming, so is Billy Mitchell.

Fun times!

#2 5 years ago

If the SFGE show is 1/2 as good as last year, it will be awesome. And I'm confident it will be better than last year.

Put on your sunglasses or you will be blown away!

It's off to a great start already...

#3 5 years ago

I was at my mom's house on Saturday mass cooking up chili to put in the freezer. Then she wants me to work on her TAF, because I got her the gold roms for Christmas, so we do that. Then we end up playing her Addams, Flintstones, and Pinball Magic for awhile and almost burn the chili. I told her I'd put my Stargate up for trade, hopefully to get something new to play, and immediately she started up with "When is that Atlanta thing? Because you could take it there. They had a million games, and we're going back this year, and I'm going to play everything. Can you go ahead and get tickets? I don't care if the guys go wtih us, you and I are going no matter what."

Pinball runs in the blood.

#4 5 years ago

My brother and I will definitely be there again this year. It was an awesome weekend!

#5 5 years ago

I reached out to the SFGE guys about doing a Pinside Happy Hour at the hotel bar, and they said they were planning to do some stuff and would let us know, so that will be cool.

Hopefully I'll be able to buy some drinks that I owe and get to meet more of you!!!

#6 5 years ago

Maybe you won't have your head stuck inside a cabinet every time I see you this year, Wolfmarsh. And if you do, I'll actually stop you and talk to you this time.

#7 5 years ago

I'm not bringing games this year, so I'm all for socializing and playing.

#8 5 years ago

I had the privilege to meet Wolf last year and play his awesome F14. Im definetly planning to go!

#9 5 years ago

I missed 99% of you guys/gals last year! Must do better this time...

#10 5 years ago

I was looking on SFGE's website recently, and it looks like they aren't taking any more games for the free play. Hubby and I wanted to bring a game so we could set it up and try to sell it during the Expo, but doesn't look like we will be able to do that now. We both still plan on going though since it was an absolute blast last year. It can only get better for year two.

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tazmancat:

I was looking on SFGE's website recently, and it looks like they aren't taking any more games for the free play. Hubby and I wanted to bring a game so we could set it up and try to sell it during the Expo, but doesn't look like we will be able to do that now. We both still plan on going though since it was an absolute blast last year. It can only get better for year two.

Definitely taking games... Just got a sign up. Perhaps the site isn't quite updated yet. They have a new set of rewards for bringing games this year...

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tazmancat:

Thanks for pointing this out! We absolutely are looking for every game we can squeeze into SFGE this year to make it bigger and better than ever.

We've got great rewards for bringing games this year, including a 3-day weekend pass for EVERY game ( up to four ), plus other great Thank-You incentives for helping us make the show more fun for everybody.

http://www.southernfriedgameroomexpo.com/index.php/bring-your-games/

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from altan:

Definitely taking games... Just got a sign up. Perhaps the site isn't quite updated yet. They have a new set of rewards for bringing games this year...

Looks like the website has just been updated. Thanks for the info Altan.

#15 5 years ago

Ooh... I need a list of games for sale. Lol. I have a Stargate that I'd like to sell/trade for a Doctor Who, Data East Star Wars, or other geektastic DMD.

#17 5 years ago

Thanks to Imoto Arcade & Captain Crazy TV, you can check out just a taste of all the cool stuff from last year in this fantastic promo video.

#18 5 years ago

I saw 2 of my games in there... Nice little (short) video.

#19 5 years ago

Good job on the video. Cannot wait for this year and definitely bringing games.

#20 5 years ago

Does BH arrival mean a America's Most Haunted game also?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 159.99
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    Apparel - Men
    Pinside Shop
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    Apparel - Men
    Pinside Shop
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 22.00
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Other
    Chrome Candy
    $ 24.25
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    The MOD Couple
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 219.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 11.95
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 18.99
    Playfield - Protection
    PinShield
    $ 62.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    M&M Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Flipper Parts
    TheDudeMods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 9,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside