Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 107 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by lpeters82
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinballarcadehint.jpg
    tumblr_lhrxrftNIb1qe8u4ho1_250.jpg
    download.jpg
    download (1).jpg
    1_m.jpg
    ben_heck_show_BHZA.jpg
    ben_heck_teensy.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jean-luc-picard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 8 years ago

Anyone remember seeing a thread about a 1/2 scale pinball machine with real flippers/solenoids using standard balls. The video was posted prob 3 years ago so this is a long shot. The machine was designed by a design studio in UK. It was creepy/horror theme. Trying to find it, but no luck.

#18 8 years ago

YES!!! that is it... When I first saw that I really wanted to make my own machine. With me, I did not want a full size machine but rather one that I could store UNDER one of my real machines. And I can just whip it out when I wanna play it and then store it when I am done. I thought they had solenoid flippers, I guess just push buttons. I think these mini form factors pins could be a hit. Especially for the collectors that have ran out of room. Easy to store these things and bring them places. For example, a vacation and you just GOTA have your pinball.

#20 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinmanguy:

That is awesome, I'd buy one of those.

Only issue is, the cost factor. Just because it is half the size, wont be exactly half the price. Still has a lot going on, assuming everything is built to the level of detail as a full size. Same solenoids, same DMD etc. But it would be really easy to ship, so distribution would be a dream.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jean-luc-picard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ben-heck-12-scale-teensy-pinball-machine?tu=jean-luc-picard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.