Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 107 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by lpeters82
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinballarcadehint.jpg
    tumblr_lhrxrftNIb1qe8u4ho1_250.jpg
    download.jpg
    download (1).jpg
    1_m.jpg
    ben_heck_show_BHZA.jpg
    ben_heck_teensy.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VacFink.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 8 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Ben also wore his BHZA tshirt for a short period during his recent 16bit console show

I noticed this too and raised my fist in nerd rage at not being able to find respite from that mess.

#31 8 years ago

I enjoyed this build on Ben's show. I think its still possible without the laser cutter, but probably not without a 3D printer. I'm due for one, just waiting for the larger simple metal Printrbot to come down a bit in price, or my saving to go up enough to meet it without dipping into my pinball pockets.

I think you could make a pretty simple pop bumper by printing an inverted cone with a ridge on top, it just needs to pull down and push the ball randomly and reset quickly, that could be done with a spring.

#55 8 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

"I've got balls of tungsten!"

Dedication or madness, its appreciated.

3 weeks later
    #86 8 years ago

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but it looks like the next Pinball Arcade Table is Ben's Super Shuttle Teensy Pinball... or well that's my best guess. That or a custom Todd@TNT vs TBHS RapBattle. Finger's crossed!

pinballarcadehint.jpgpinballarcadehint.jpg

#88 8 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

because I miss my Space Shuttle.

I also miss the actual Space Shuttle. RIP old school kick-ass NASA days.

2 years later
    #106 6 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

I think it's an interesting project, but after watching the final I'm just not sure it looks like all that much fun to flip.

I always figured it was more oriented as a building/learning experience. I think its useful as that, especially for those of us interested in pinball or wanting to grow other generations into both the pinball hobby and electronics.

However I can see that a portion of his audience probably sees it your way and maybe why it wasn't the hit we imagined.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VacFink.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ben-heck-12-scale-teensy-pinball-machine?tu=VacFink and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.