8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Pdxmonkey
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

League_Poster.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Greetings! I wanted to let everyone know about a new women's league I started in Portland, OR: Belles & Chimes PDX. We're modeled after the incredibly successful Belles & Chimes that @Flamethrower started down in Oakland.

Our first meeting was last week and we had 23 women come out to play at C-Bar in SE Portland. The turnout was really amazing and the energy/camaraderie in the room was electric. Our next meeting is on Wednesday, September 16th, at 7pm.

Women of all skill levels are encouraged to join. We meet every first and third Wednesday at C-Bar (2880 SE Gladstone) with this season ending in February. League dues are $20 which includes admission to all events during our six-month season, a league t-shirt, and some other goodies.

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. Ladies, I hope to see you there! Men, please pass this along to any Portland-area women pinball enthusiasts you know. Thanks for the support!

More info: www.facebook.com/bellesandchimespdx

League Poster.JPGLeague Poster.JPG

#2 8 years ago

Bump for our meeting tonight!

10 months later
    #3 7 years ago

That's pretty cool, I wonder if this is still going on?

#4 7 years ago

Yes
    Flip.city

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/belles-chimes-pdx-womens-league-in-portland-or and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.