Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jodini
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bell_(resized).png
    bell22_(resized).jpg
    IMG_2570_(resized).JPG
    IMG_2569_(resized).JPG
    IMG_2568_(resized).JPG
    image_01105_1_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PapaJohn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I need a 5" gong bell, just the bell. THX. John

2 weeks later
    #11 8 years ago

Interesting.............Actually, I used a 3" bell I have in my stock. I made an assy. to accept the bell and converted the Bally sounder unit to the bell system. Bally Expressway

1 week later
    #16 8 years ago

Pic of the bell design

IMG_2568_(resized).JPGIMG_2568_(resized).JPG

IMG_2569_(resized).JPGIMG_2569_(resized).JPG

IMG_2570_(resized).JPGIMG_2570_(resized).JPG

#25 8 years ago

The bell goes off when the game score hits 30,000 and 68,000. It also sounds when specials are won. Its wired with the two wires that went to the sounder (knocker) unit. Its a 3" bell. Now, I do use a 5" gong bell that I bought from PBR a couple of years ago in my Spanish Eyes. Its mounted on the inside left side of the cabinet about 2/3 the distance back from the coin door. I made the mounting for it and used a knocker assy. from Pinball Life. It goes off when score levels are reached and extra balls are awarded. John

#29 8 years ago

The 5" bell I have in Spanish Eyes sounds so different that extra balls and score levels are obvious without having to look up at the back glass. John

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PapaJohn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bell?tu=PapaJohn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.