Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by fireball2
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

excalibur_(resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

Just wanted to show off the clean, very reasonably priced Gottlieb Excalibur I picked up.

I've wanted one ever since I played Hilton's at MGC 2015.

Couldn't pull off $3000 to buy his TX Sector recently, so this will have to do for now!

excalibur_(resized).jpg

#2 2 years ago

Great pickup. Love the blue cabinet. The later gottliebs are a lot of fun to play.

#3 2 years ago

Thanks. I love the bonus round when multiball ends. Chasing that jackpot as it races around was quite innovative.

Rearranged tonight so it's now next to Robo War. Jeesh, it's getting light out already?

#4 2 years ago

Gonna bump this one time, I posted it in the middle of the night and it got buried pretty quickly.

#5 2 years ago

Very nice looking game. I like the display up top with the speakers too, keeps the artwork nice and open

#6 2 years ago

congrats!!! Glad playing mine it what made you seek it out! GREAT game and theme. Best drop target game in my opinion.

Dont be afraid to play with the dip switches to adjust to your liking. There are some things you can do to make it more fun based on how you like to play!

#7 2 years ago

Fun game! Awesome music.

#8 2 years ago

Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

#9 2 years ago

Looks tasty!

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

Be quiet! Bloody peasant.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Be quiet! Bloody peasant.

Best movie ever. Should be a pin. Well maybe MM is it.

Great pickup Dan. Glad I got to play it at your place last Friday.

#12 2 years ago

Bring out the dead!

Vid-I had no idea you liked (or even knew about) Monty Python. Learn something new every day..................................kudos to you!

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Best movie ever. Should be a pin.

coming soon...

#14 2 years ago

Did you find this on Chicago CL? I saw one on there and it was reasonably priced. Looks fun.

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Did you find this on Chicago CL? I saw one on there and it was reasonably priced. Looks fun.

Yep, it had been a while since I took a nice road trip. The price was indeed very reasonable, as it looked even better in person!

One guy looked at it before me, and seemed into it the seller said, but apparently he balked at the prospect of getting it up the steep, narrow stairway in the hundred-year-old house. Escalera FTW!

1 year later
#16 1 year ago
Quoted from vid1900:

People like you what cause unrest!
Just got me an Excalibur! Can't wait to put it back together and bust a move.

#17 1 year ago

That didn't take long. ; )

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from swanng:

That didn't take long. ; )

just stoked! you da man

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 299.00
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 399.95
€ 8.40
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 219.00
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside