image-159.jpg
image-815.jpg
image.jpg
girl_crap.jpg
th-576.jpeg
TWD Premium.jpg
JaredTroll.gif
chance.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

What scam? The outrage is absurd.

I'm actually upset about the blood armor not being with the LE. I'm okay with topper, blades, shooter rod, and premium...but Stern should have had the top end armor ship with the LE or they should have announced it simultaneously with the release of the game and not after deposits were already taken.

Granted, my distro offered me to get out after the better black blood armor was released and I chose to stay in...but it doesn't make me less miffed at Stern. JJP will be my next game...I'm done with stern for the time being.

Just how I feel on the matter.

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

You really think the blood splatter armor is better than the LE armor? I think it would look like shit with the LE cab art. Not to mention it looks like standard black armor that a 4 year old got their hands on after doing some finger painting.

Perhaps I won't feel that way after I see the rust armor in person, which will be in just a few days.

I think there are a lot of people saying there is mass outrage at stern for the premium thing, but I don't see it. Most of us LE owners just feel the game will be better coded now...but sure, we also feel like we over paid for a mirrored translight (that stern told us would be a back glass...) and a plaque...no one likes feeling like a smuck.

Regardless, I was getting an LE on this title. My family all love TWD show, heck my extended family all loves it...and I've been wanting a zombie themed pin forever.

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Ok from this point on you are no longer allowed to complain about your LE until you ACTUALLY have it in your possession.
Seriously though, how can you say you are left feeling like a schmuck when you haven't even had the chance to experience the machine for yourself yet? The LE is awesome! You are going to love it! Yeah it may not have the obvious bling that say a STLE has, but if you paid what most of us did for it, it really is worth the 500-600 more than what we could have gotten the Premium for. Rest assured man! You got the better machine.

Great points!!! I am going to follow your advice and chill till I get the machine. Gosh, I can't wait till Thursday...

#73 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Tiger! Keep us posted on your thoughts on it! Always nice to get a fresh reaction. From a nib opener!

Will do bro. Supposedly the game arrives tomorrow...I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/before-you-rush-to-buy-a-twd-premium?tu=tigerlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.