(Topic ID: 296895)

Before the "Dark Times"... Before Pinside...

By Bublehead

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinzrfun.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 2 years ago

I used to love pinball when I was a teenager in the 70s, and there were pins/arcades everywhere. I don't remember being excited about new titles, hell I didn't know if they were new or not, I just liked playing them......

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from ejg10532626:

This person has never played El Toro.
    I do miss the first time I saw a solid state pinball back in 1978.
    Never getting that feeling back.

i DO remember seeing KISS and Evel Knievel at the local dance place/arcade and loving them - i have both now, those games ARE the 70s to me.
    Make me feel like a kid again, especially Evel. Distinctly recall playing that one...

#55 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

This is NOT a Pinside bashing thread...
    This is a "Remember when..." thread.

So, shouldn't the topic be something like "DURING the Dark Times...before Pinside?" or just "The Dark Times....Before Pinside?"

By phrasing it "Before The Dark Times...Before Pinside", you're actually defining Pinside as "The Dark Times"......

Yes, I'm bored. And i made an actual comment yesterday, so there.

#58 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

It's more of a half assed Star Wars reference... nothing more.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinzrfun.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/before-the-dark-times-before-pinside?tu=pinzrfun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.