(Topic ID: 230367)

Beer, recent trends, and other crap we put in our mouths...

By Bublehead

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

beer (resized).jpg
    beer-530596_5eb87_hd (resized).jpeg
    download (1) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 5 years ago

Adding crappy flavors/spices is nothing new or "these days," shit's been going on for decades (probably longer).

The entire "micro brew" shit has just gone so goddamn far people are basically lining up to throw a ton of cash at bathtub gin. Ohhhhh this beer comes in a brandy snifter; how exotic.

Miller Lite still does a fine job.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I don't have a problem adding a squeeze of lime to my favorite beer. Hey, this used to be Mexico anyway.[quoted image]

Add it to Miller Lite all the time.

Wish I was still young enough to drink Black Label

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

... I’m thinking, this might be ok, right? It’s a hard cider for chistsake...

God damn dude I'm starting to think you're the problem now Cider varies a ton and can be just as putrid as any beer followed by "cranberry."
    Woodpecker being ground zero of shit

WE ha d anew "micro brewery" open up near me recently. Met some frincds up there to kill a few hours and holy christ they were all horrible. I didn't know "dirty lemon dishwater" was a flavoring these days but I was wrong in that one.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

thelaw, If you read my first post, you would know these were “gifts” given to me for xmas, not something I bought myself... don’t open your mouth without reading a little bit first, how about it? Do you think I buy fru fru beer on purpose?!?

Oh I'm well aware and read all of it. If you read my post, you're the problem for thinking because it's a cider it must not be that bad (with a quote and everything)

But trust me I know...I've been stuck with those assortments as well.

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

... but I am used to hard cider from the UK... where it was... well, cider, and hard ...

Yeah I'm fan of the dry stuff for sure...but even the sweet is usually good of course. Shit...pear is some of the best...but fucking spiced donut I mean...wtf is a spiced donut anyway? Or do they just mean cinnamon?

#24 5 years ago

I'll give it a try myself. Problem with the under 3 carb beers is I haven't found a really good one....Although there are some I haven't got to. At some point the .6 extra to move up to Miller is worth it.

#27 5 years ago

Ah thanks for the reminder!

3 years later
    #34 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pyromedic:

There are only two "seasonal" beers that matter.
    Maibok (Heller Bock) and Oktoberfest (Marzen)
    Prost!

Round here it's Bells Oberon

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beer-recent-trends-and-other-crap-we-put-in-our-mouths?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.