By meSz

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5919[2]_(resized).JPG
    IMG_5917[1]_(resized).JPG
    IMG_5915[1]_(resized).JPG
    IMG_5848[1]_(resized).JPG
    IMG_5661_(resized).JPG
    IMG_5630_(resized).JPG
    IMG_5668_(resized).JPG
    IMG_5165_(resized).JPG
    IMG_5160_(resized).JPG
    IMG_5086_(resized).JPG
    BL_Penguins_(resized).JPG
    IMG_4147_(resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - for sale

BEER Neon Signs for sale - Can bring to Allentown

Added: 2016-03-22 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (May 4th, 2016) • Ended: July 21st, 2016

Price

$ 75

I constantly am selling neon signs and thought I would put an listing on Pinside since Allentown is coming up and I can deliver signs for anyone wanting one and that is going to Allentown. Anyone that does buy from as a result of this posting I will take 5% off the price of the sign and also give 5% to Pinside (i.e. $100 sign actually cost $95 and we will donate $5 to Pinside).

All of the signs I sell are completely gone through. This includes taking the signs apart and cleaning them. Any broken tubes are replaced with original tubes.

As I sell a sign I will mark SOLD in the place of the price. So if you see a sign you're interested and it has a price then it's still available!

1. Budweiser American Ale (30x18.5x5) - $75
    2. Bud Light Pittsburgh Penguins (47x37x5) - At 4' x 3' make sure you have the room for this sign! Sign has dimmer switches so you can adjust the brightness - $300
    3. Bud Light National Football League (NFL) - (26x5x22) - Has dimmer switch - $150
    4. Coors Light (19x19x5) - $100
    5. Pabst Ice (24x19.5x5.5) - $100
    6. Jim Beam "Pennsylvania's #1 Bourbon" (25x16x6) - $225
    7. "Rolling" Rock Bock (21x20x6) - $200 - Very nice color and in excellent condition
    8. Rolling Rock Wall Mount Sign (28x25x7) - $225 - Sign is two sided and has metal bracket built into it that allows you to attach to the wall. Hardware is still taped to the bracket. Sign is new and was never used.
    9. Miller Lite 22" Logo - $135 - This sign is near mint. No paint loss or flaking at all!
    10. Beck's Bier (19x11x7) - $175 - Excellent Condition and in box
    11. Miller & Pizza (24x15x6.5) - $350 - NEW in box and still fastened to the box
    12. Miller High Life (26x16x7) - $275 - NEW in box with a little dust

I know prices are on the higher side but all of the signs above have been disassembled, cleaned and then reassembled. Any broken tubes are replaced with OEM tubes. I try to get the signs as clean as possible and looking as new as possible. This is the main reason that the prices are what they are!

PM me with any questions or interest! If any sell I will update the post with "SOLD" in place of the price!

Item photos

IMG_4147_(resized).JPG
    BL_Penguins_(resized).JPG
    IMG_5086_(resized).JPG
    IMG_5160_(resized).JPG
    IMG_5165_(resized).JPG
    IMG_5668_(resized).JPG
    IMG_5630_(resized).JPG
    IMG_5661_(resized).JPG
    IMG_5848[1]_(resized).JPG
    IMG_5915[1]_(resized).JPG
    IMG_5917[1]_(resized).JPG
    IMG_5919[2]_(resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are meSz's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to meSz's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Pittsburgh, PA, US

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beer-neon-signs-for-sale-can-bring-to-allentown and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.